New SOPHIE track

GAMS

Featured Posts

nightadieu
26 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

This is Dance Alone ft Mette right?

The final title of the track is “Waiting For Someone”

huttont

This song slaps. This demo has been out for a little. I really hope we get a finished version

Genuine Guy 09

I love this Gaga should've snapped it up :heart: Rest in peace SOPHIE :heart:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Moonlight on Water

Rest in peace, SOPHIE. :runhug:

she/her

Anderson123

Cute song. Ironically it reminds me of Love Me Right which sounds nothing like SOPHIE’s music but apparently she had a wide variety of sounds? Would’ve never expected this to be her’s. 

GAMS
2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Weee I did not like that. It sounds like a generic 2015 pop song ever, altho at least the hit hats were cute. SOPHIE can make so much better. Why did SOPHIE feel the need to dumb her music talents down for a Gaga demo? Government Hooker exists… Gaga isn’t above a Charli XCX song…

Still love and miss SOPHIE tho ofc

EDIT: Okay I misread and maybe it’s not a demo for Chromatica, but it’s still eh

Negativity Love GIF by Shalita Grant

GAMS, gay popstar

BabylonChristmas
3 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Weee I did not like that. It sounds like a generic 2015 pop song ever, altho at least the hit hats were cute. SOPHIE can make so much better. Why did SOPHIE feel the need to dumb her music talents down for a Gaga demo? Government Hooker exists… Gaga isn’t above a Charli XCX song…

Still love and miss SOPHIE tho ofc

EDIT: Okay I misread and maybe it’s not a demo for Chromatica, but it’s still eh

This wasn't a Gaga demo :bear:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

CHIPCHROME
3 hours ago, Married the Night said:

That’s beautiful. Who’s vocals are those?

METTE

VasilisVas

If this was for Chromatica I can see why it didn’t make it. Seems like it wouldn’t fit with the rest of the songs. The track is cute tho

Tempest
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Cute song. Ironically it reminds me of Love Me Right which sounds nothing like SOPHIE’s music but apparently she had a wide variety of sounds? Would’ve never expected this to be her’s. 

Okay I’m delusional, but I feel like I know SOPHIE decently well and there’s no way she didn’t play a part/influence Love Me Right. The instrumental, the etherealness, and the intro is totally SOPHIE. Her and blood pop worked closely so it might just be influence, but I can’t hear Love Me Right and not think SOPHIE. 

again delusional, but....

ps this slaps. I’ll be missing them for years to come

Anderson123
22 minutes ago, Tempest said:

Okay I’m delusional, but I feel like I know SOPHIE decently well and there’s no way she didn’t play a part/influence Love Me Right. The instrumental, the etherealness, and the intro is totally SOPHIE. Her and blood pop worked closely so it might just be influence, but I can’t hear Love Me Right and not think SOPHIE. 

again delusional, but....

ps this slaps. I’ll be missing them for years to come

I'm not an expert on Sophie's songs since I've only listened to LP1 and Charli's stuff so this new leaked song sounds way different to what she was known for but you're right. Love Me Right sounds like this.

BabylonChristmas

For some reason, I can't listen to this song without breaking into tears :messga: I listened to it on the way home, and... whew

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Tempest
6 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I'm not an expert on Sophie's songs since I've only listened to LP1 and Charli's stuff so this new leaked song sounds way different to what she was known for but you're right. Love Me Right sounds like this.

I think I hear it the most in songs like 100 and Die 4 with Charli, Immaterial, Okay to Cry. Again, delusional, but convinced. The synths were touched by them or at least heavily inspired IMO.

I also don’t think that it’s unreasonable to think that SOPHIE may have collaborated in smaller ways, or more in early stages which were kept in over time. I know they aren’t credited, but....

I think it should be mentioned that the version of the song that OP posted is a fan edit of the leak mixed with an instrumental remake (which has a few wrong notes/chords). 

The actual leak is slightly different and has some drum stems missing that were in the original live version. 

Archived