đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Bloodpop blocks DJWS?

FameMonster01

Featured Posts

Focus

people defending bloodpop instead of the guy responsible for gaga's career since BTW :flop:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello

Bloodpop is really out here blocking everyone that's ever spoken to him :laughga:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

FameMonster01
6 hours ago, Cello said:

Bloodpop is really out here blocking everyone that's ever spoken to him :laughga:

its basically what he does 

Nathaniel Arven
9 hours ago, April 25 said:

responsible for gaga's career

the only person responsible for her career is her  :excuseu:

FameHookah
On 5/7/2021 at 12:43 PM, Mister G said:

This whole situation screams mess because now you have a division being created amongst Gaga fans boxed into Team ARTPOP and Team Chromatica. It all looks dumb really because at the end of the day it's all Gaga discography. 

And gaga isnt saying anything... Messy

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
On 5/7/2021 at 7:04 PM, ARTGOD said:

I think they’ve both been childish and petty but I prefer DJWS because he has grown a lot as a person and he’s a way better producer.

If you truly believe Chromatica comes even close to recapturing the greatness of 90s house music you are fooling yourself. Bloodpop’s trop pop, squeaky clean, top 40 production constantly undermines what could’ve been a decent house record, just like it undermined Joanne’s gorgeous organic instrumentation 4 years prior.

She needs a way better main producer. I don’t care who it is as long as it’s not Bloodpop. I don’t have anything against him as a person, and I wish him the best in all of his endeavors, his work just leaves a lot to be desired.

Yeah the FW and ROM demos were very house, idk if it was his fault or what but the end result is very diluted (only alice sounds like a true 90's song)

WTF is MDNA

monketsharona

That thread is a mess. BloodPop and DJWS are messy.

Please just give us Chromatica Remix album + ARTPOP Volume II then let Gaga have other people around her for next album. Thanks :staymad:

Archived