đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Coldplay - Higher Power (Audio)

Monster7

Featured Posts

Agunimon
10 hours ago, stevana229 said:

I had faith in it during the beginning but the chorus falls VERY flat. its like big pop choruses literallyyyy aren't a thing anymore... Ava Max is the only one making big choruses these days. a shame 

Coldplay isn't a pop band... why are you expecting pop hooks?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaysAMess
11 hours ago, stevana229 said:

big pop choruses literallyyyy aren't a thing anymore... Ava Max is the only one making big choruses these days. a shame 

Mother of Puppies

I love it :wub: (just think they should’ve chosen a different name for the album)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Killa

Wow that was an underwhelming chorus

The verses are too similar to dancing in the dark, like go 80s but dont go copying, it just turns out boring

SchwineLove
12 hours ago, LDGA said:

That actually sounds nice, reminds a lot of Mylo Xyloto. 

The first single i have liked of them since Everglow. 

Like a chill Mylo Xyloto, I'm digging it! Another music to rescue my pandemic depression.

stevana229
5 hours ago, JaysAMess said:

ok ill give you that one

jimmytimestep

I personally love it and think the alien choreo is adorable

Agunimon
3 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

Like a chill Mylo Xyloto, I'm digging it! Another music to rescue my pandemic depression.

I definitely hear the Mylo Xyloto influence. Really dig it. 

artpopulace

This is my least favorite lead single from Coldplay and I loved them since X&Y. The other lead singles, even magic, had a punch. Maybe it feels a little odd from the typical anthemic Coldplay songs but nevertheless, I love they went back to the neon themes since Mylo is actually my favorite album alongside Viva.

OT: I've loved Coldplay even before Gaga and I simply do not understand the hate towards the band. They have using extraterrestrial elements before. The only thing that can be critized is the use of the Kaotica name. As a communication major, I believe they've should opted for a name that doesn't end in -tica to avoid comparisons, even if they had the ideas for years. 

Edit: Watch Higher Power grow on me over the week lol

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

youandi
5 hours ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I love it :wub: (just think they should’ve chosen a different name for the album)

What do you mean? They’ve not announced it have they? 

everyone seems to be assuming it’s Kaotica when most things point to it being called Music Of The Spheres

stevana229
7 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Coldplay isn't a pop band... why are you expecting pop hooks?

uhh, they have pop hooks in tons of their songs... Hymn for the Weekend? Speed of Sound? Viva La Vida? CLOCKS????? ummmm 

Agunimon
17 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

uhh, they have pop hooks in tons of their songs... Hymn for the Weekend? Speed of Sound? Viva La Vida? CLOCKS????? ummmm 

They also have 8 albums with most songs on each not including pop hooks or song structure; particularly in their most recent album.

Just not getting the comment about pop hooks for a band that straight up isn't a pop band regardless if some of their songs have them included.

stevana229
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

They also have 8 albums with most songs on each not including pop hooks or song structure; particularly in their most recent album.

Just not getting the comment about pop hooks for a band that straight up isn't a pop band regardless if some of their songs have them included.

:interestinga:

Archived