Featured Posts

weed

evil psychos

"dan wanted to kill him immediately" fuking freak

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AshIey

Those of you defending them should watch the video if you haven’t yet. So far they’ve stated that: 

1. the dog had always been aggressive towards people outside their home, and the husband said that’s what he liked about him (wtf?). They should’ve gotten him training a long time ago.

2. They let the baby mess with the dog, pull his ears, etc. And on the day he was bit the baby was trying to take food away from him. You should never do that to a dog.

I’m really tired of parents not teaching their kids how to behave around animals, most bites towards them happen because they are agitating the animal. That wasn’t the case here because a baby is too young to understand, but the point still stands. They knew he was aggressive for years, made no effort to train him, and let a dog they knew was aggressive around their baby. They are coming off literally so stupid in this video.

Eido

My dog bit me when I was little it's not rare

Small children will often agitate dogs because of the way they move and stare 

I highly doubt a dog that is used to a certain kid would just randomly bite him/her 

Roronoa

I had to euthanize my cat because it got in a freak accident. But in this case I don’t see a reason the dog had to be put down, couldn’t they train it, teach the kids better, use a baby gate etc? 

FfFfFfFF

Gross on all levels. Behavioral problems can be solved and there is no reason to at least try. Family vloggers as a whole (I am sure there are some exceptions) are as bad as make up gurus. Sociopathic and manipulative.

You can rehome dogs "even if you had them for too long" Lmao. If you had them for too long you may not want to kill them, perhaps.

flyaway

Some people should just not be allowed to have pets. 

(Or children) 

Wet Fire

You're seriously telling me that killing the dog was the best solution they could find? :air:

alsemanche

F*ck them. Wtf is wrong with people? "This dog hurt my child so I will murder it because that's the most logical reaction to a dog acting like a dog". Seriously wtf? There are 500 other solutions that don't require killing the dog. And the fact that some people are even trying to justify this makes me sick. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche

Reminds me of when a relative wanted to hurt one of my cats because she scratched his son who wouldn't stop annoying her. Maybe watch what your son is doing next time instead of taking it on an animal? Like, animals act on instinct, they don't act 'evil' because they simply felt like it. Stop holding animals to human standards. They literally aren't human.  

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Esteban

Am I awful if I say that just with their faces and facial expressions I know they are dumb, primitive and that we can't trust them ? 

By the way, the baby deserves it for stealing the dog food, like wtf its breakfast bro ! 

Poor dog, it proves that pitbull arent killers but humans are

GucciGa

I had a cranky terrier as a kid who used to have bad dreams and come flying across the room and nip whoever was closest... Nowadays that would be a huge deal but we just laughed it off 😂

You definitely have to be careful with dogs around kids. I'm a huge dog lover and mine are great around kids but I'm still very wary abd keep an eye on them. .. If its a one off I would build a comfortable dog run and have them completely separate to any human but obviously that's not an option for everyone. 

I hate these family bloggers.(( Like that couple who just gave away their adopted son bc he had behavioural issues?!!)) Everything is content. These people probably think they are going to get a ton of sympathy and followers from stuff like this. 

😇

In the Netherlands for example it's custom that a dog who bites someone is put down, the owner usually doesn't even get a say in the matter. I kinda understand they don't trust the dog anymore and don't want anyone else to get the dog and then have it bite someone. I guess it's cultural too, cuz over here dogs who bite humans or pets are often put down

dynamite
15 minutes ago, Esteban said:

the baby deserves it for stealing the dog food

Omg :poot:

053Timo
7 hours ago, Gogo Yubari said:

This is a tricky one.

I once had an aggressive rooster attack my young nephew and it really terrified him, so I had to put the bird down. It's not pleasant at all and not necessarily the animal's or pet's fault.

Not tricky at all. People who can kill animals this easily are the one’s society should worry the most! 😡

Archived