Chromatica out now

💌 monthly fan mail 💌
science

Pfizer to file for full FDA approval for its COVID vaccine

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

does it really matter if in any case the rich countries will get the vaccines and the less richer who bought and payed too gets so little and the numbers of the covid cases and death in them is rising every day.

The Israeli government + pfizer did a contract to turn the whole country into one big field research about the vaccine, this is why the country gets a lot of vaccines even today to the point that they have no place to store them.. this is why they can file full FDA approval too soon compare to the others, they have the data of every in each citizen who did the vaccine.

honestly, it might be the best vaccine right now, but they should get a big backlash from everyone.

I'd rather be dead but I guess I'm alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Morphine Prince
10 minutes ago, River said:

does it really matter if in any case the rich countries will get the vaccines and the less richer who bought and payed too gets so little and the numbers of the covid cases and death in them is rising every day.

The Israeli government + pfizer did a contract to turn the whole country into one big field research about the vaccine, this is why the country gets a lot of vaccines even today to the point that they have no place to store them.. this is why they can file full FDA approval too soon compare to the others, they have the data of every in each citizen who did the vaccine.

honestly, it might be the best vaccine right now, but they should get a big backlash from everyone.

Moderna is also looking at full approval soon. 

These are pharmaceutical companies. They exist to make money. This is capitalism so I’m not surprised at all by how the vaccine distribution has played out.

Edited by Morphine Prince