other

Premiering my drag account

Featured Posts

dandywarhol

Hey fellow monsters!

I just wanted to share a project I've been working on. I've started doing drag and launched my own character named Shego. She's an expression of my different alter-shegos as I explore different identities through the lens of female expression. My drag is very camp and taps into a lot of 90's and early 2000s references. I've been a huge fan of this community and it means a lot for me to share out my latest passion project. I hope you like it and enjoy a little extra drag in your day :kiss:

https://www.instagram.com/big_shego/

The Time Has Come Drag GIF by Emmys

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 5
weed

ooooo! Queen of editing! I love all your different themes/photoshoots and they're edited so well/they look so clean!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
bionic

I love the diversity across your images. I've always been interested in starting drag but wouldn't know where to begin

buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Cherries

You are more than safe this week

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
dandywarhol
43 minutes ago, bionic said:

I love the diversity across your images. I've always been interested in starting drag but wouldn't know where to begin

Thank you for the love!! Really appreciate it :pray: I started by going to a drugstore and asked the makeup lady to set me up with everything I would need for a face on a budget. She prepared me a bunch of products for $100 and then I started experimenting with that. And then gradually you start trying new products that work for you. And for fashion I just go to vintage stores that have cute dresses at good prices. It becomes a big investment but you can also do it on a dime if it's for fun. 

Kadikaado

Well, I think you look very good since you say you're starting drag right now, sys, I hope you'll evolve a lot. One day I want to start my drag as well, I already a few names I came up with yet (Cys Jenner, Minnie Bahr and Cynthia Caralha), but I haven't decided a name yet.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.
  • Like 1
dandywarhol
1 hour ago, Kadikaado said:

Well, I think you look very good since you say you're starting drag right now, sys, I hope you'll evolve a lot. One day I want to start my drag as well, I already a few names I came up with yet (Cys Jenner, Minnie Bahr and Cynthia Caralha), but I haven't decided a name yet.

Thanks gurl! Omg Cys Jenner is so good!! 

Kadikaado
5 minutes ago, dandywarhol said:

Thanks gurl! Omg Cys Jenner is so good!! 

I know, please don't miss jenner me.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.
  • LMAO 1