MyQueen 2,409 Posted May 4, 2021 Share Posted May 4, 2021 9 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said: I get the benefits of that system. Do you have automatic ID when you turn 18? ID or PASSPORT! Its not especially for voting! Its for crossing borders to or to ligitimate yourself Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Better Day 5,766 Posted May 4, 2021 Author Share Posted May 4, 2021 7 minutes ago, MyQueen said: ID or PASSPORT! Its not especially for voting! Its for crossing borders to Ahh right. We don’t have an National ID card here in Scotland. We have driving license or passport Together You And I! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheAlexer 1,343 Posted May 4, 2021 Share Posted May 4, 2021 1 hour ago, Miss Dolly said: I get the benefits of that system. Do you have automatic ID when you turn 18? At least in Germany every citizen is required by law to always have your ID card with them from the moment they become 16 years old Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ivannn 1,159 Posted May 4, 2021 Share Posted May 4, 2021 Independence !!!! Free Scotland!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bionic 50,112 Posted May 4, 2021 Share Posted May 4, 2021 I love a politically engaged country No matter who wins the election overall, every successful candidate will have a strong mandate Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bionic 50,112 Posted May 4, 2021 Share Posted May 4, 2021 19 minutes ago, TheAlexer said: At least in Germany every citizen is required by law to always have your ID card with them from the moment they become 16 years old What kind of tyranny Why?? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Better Day 5,766 Posted May 4, 2021 Author Share Posted May 4, 2021 24 minutes ago, TheAlexer said: At least in Germany every citizen is required by law to always have your ID card with them from the moment they become 16 years old No thanks, it’s seems a bit invasive Together You And I! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted May 4, 2021 Share Posted May 4, 2021 Omg I seriously thought this was like saying that Scottish people were voting to establish their own version of Hollywood called Holyrood cause of their accent Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted May 4, 2021 Share Posted May 4, 2021 27 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said: No thanks, it’s seems a bit invasive How is that invasive??? It’s literally how you verify your identity & basically everyone carries an ID with them in the States… it’s also important if something were to happen to you they can identify your body. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Better Day 5,766 Posted May 4, 2021 Author Share Posted May 4, 2021 15 minutes ago, lestyoufall said: How is that invasive??? It’s literally how you verify your identity & basically everyone carries an ID with them in the States… it’s also important if something were to happen to you they can identify your body. It’s so the Government can keep tabs on you. Together You And I! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted May 4, 2021 Share Posted May 4, 2021 14 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said: It’s so the Government can keep tabs on you. It’s literally a plastic card in your pocket… no ones keeping tabs on you Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Better Day 5,766 Posted May 4, 2021 Author Share Posted May 4, 2021 Just now, lestyoufall said: It’s literally a plastic card in your pocket… no ones keeping tabs on you Just not keen on the idea Together You And I! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MyQueen 2,409 Posted May 4, 2021 Share Posted May 4, 2021 2 hours ago, Miss Dolly said: Ahh right. We don’t have an National ID card here in Scotland. We have driving license or passport We have Nationa ID, but I don have it. I have only passport, Its enought, and I can do everything with it. Even travel outside EU. Good lock with your independence, if you wanna it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kadikaado 4,302 Posted May 4, 2021 Share Posted May 4, 2021 Great news! Democracy FTW!! I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.