Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will Gaga & DJWS meet to discuss ACT II?

homomo

When  

174 members have voted

1. 1. When?

• DJWS will be waiting at the airport for her
    • Within 24 hours of landing
    • Within 1 week
    • Within 1 month
    • Before end of summer
    • Before the end of the year
    • Never. We don’t deserve ACT II

Featured Posts

Gagaplayer315

Gaga as soon as she gets back to the US

descarga.png

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boyerased
23 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

What do you expect? These comments are made by people who think Gaga is a lazy piece of trash. 

OT: They'll probably meet, have some drinks, and laugh at the delusion some fans have thinking they'd release music that's 7years old :ladyhaha:

Yeah it’s really immature, and counterintuitive too. Why would you even be here if you don’t believe in Gaga?

I’m not an artist or whatever, but even I wouldn’t sometimes want to go back to something I scrapped 8 years ago. I feel like everyone of age should know that feeling shouldn’t be delusional about things.

MANiCURE 6
19 hours ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

They will probably meet in like a month or something. But ARTPOP ACT 2 will never come. I can see her release I Wanna Be With You as a gift for the fans. But not anything more.

I'd be here for this :firega:

I Wanna Be With You really sounds like a HIT. And it has a very similar sound to ASIB so maybe the public will buy it and make it a worldwide hit :firega:

MaMaMarryTheNight
43 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

What do you expect? These comments are made by people who think Gaga is a lazy piece of trash. 

OT: They'll probably meet, have some drinks, and laugh at the delusion some fans have thinking they'd release music that's 7years old :ladyhaha:

I guess since he quoted me you’re referring to me :huntyga: I don’t think she’s lazy. But she also promoted Oreos while laying on a bed, so there’s that. 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

I guess since he quoted me you’re referring to me :huntyga: I don’t think she’s lazy. But she also promoted Oreos while laying on a bed, so there’s that. 

And what have you done? :trollga: She's entitled to be a little casual after a decade of killing it left and right. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived