šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga was (is?) supposed to collab with Fortnite

Eido

Featured Posts

Starmie25

It's okay to be disappointed but damn, some of y'all really get quite bitter and nasty at herr just because she didn't give you your precious "era" full of visuals and serves lol.Ā 

Ā 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
22 minutes ago, Babel said:

Chromatica slowly turning into ARTPOP on steroids.

Gaga really had a huge rollout for this album, we didnā€™t get to see not even half of what could have been.Ā 

Atleast ARTPOP gave us LEWKS and amazing performances and interviews.

This era is so frustrating, as a fortnite stan i cant at this.. im so pissed rn i need to log off for a moment..

WTF is MDNA

Starmie25
7 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Atleast ARTPOP gave us LEWKS and amazing performances and interviews.

This era is so frustrating, as a fortnite stan i cant at this.. im so pissed rn i need to log off for a moment..

Relax a bit. Gaga wasn't the only one who's Fortnite slot was cancelled - J Balvin, Ariana too.Ā 

Schizophonic

i donā€™t think its canceled (yet). but they are in the gambling parts of finalizing the details.

Ā 

apple cut fortnight last year from the appstore because fortnight found a way to make money through there store but not paying apple what they wanted for that.Ā 

Ā 

following that there is a conflict of interestā€¦ gaga is testimonial for their relaunch but also wants to collaborate with the company who fights that sue each other.

Ā 

but i can totally see she is even able to find a way. she just posted recently that she is gaming, right?

Schizophonic
3 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Relax a bit. Gaga wasn't the only one who's Fortnite slot was cancelled - J Balvin, Ariana too.Ā 

because they also donā€™t want to have trouble with apple

Chromatica Island

I honestly don't care for Fortnite, so I'm not having a meltdown lmao

Any/All Pronouns, GenderfluidšŸ³ā€āš§

Chromatica Island
2 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

It's okay to be disappointed but damn, some of y'all really get quite bitter and nasty at herr just because she didn't give you your precious "era" full of visuals and serves lol.Ā 

Ā 

Finally someone has a brain on here and empathy

Any/All Pronouns, GenderfluidšŸ³ā€āš§

ApplauseftAdele

Added to the list of things we missed out on :

Coachella

ChromaticaTV

iHeartRadio Performance

Chromatica Ball

Sour Candy MV

Fortnite x ChromaticaĀ :bear:

For some reason this one is the most dissapointing because this is the closest we would've gotten to literally being able to go IN Chromatica... like with the amount of cool SFX they had for Travis Scott I'm sure there would've been a legit portal to Chromatica in Fortnite, the collapse it could've been...

Also now that I think of it the only era where Gaga didn't have any cancelled plans was JoanneĀ :bear:

dit

This era has been such a disjointed mess. I really hope that her next era makes up for all of this...

dit
5 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I feel that she instantly gave up on Chromatica in order to re-use some promo spots for LG7 instead

I hope this is what happens. That said by the time LG8 comes Fortnite will have become rather irrelevant :'( It's already sort of losing a lot of popularity overall in literally just one year. ugh :(Ā oh well...

overall I just hope that her next era FINALLY lives up to the hype and excitment...everyone wanted Chromatica to be THAT era but the pandemic and Gaga / her team's refusal to adapt really ruined everything. Thank God the music is actually amazing because at least we get that which is the most important part.

Tony31511

Something I thought recently...

By no means am I a Chromatica hater, but it is not my favorite Gaga album (just my personal opinion, she has done better). So in a weird way, Iā€™m kind of glad this virus happened in 2020 and not at a different time. For example, imagine if COVID happened in 2011. Think aboutĀ that. All of the Born This Way promo would have never happened and it would have been such a shame because that is arguably her best album. Itā€™s sort of like Chromatica had to take the punch with this inevitable pandemic but itā€™s better that it happened to this album rather than other Gaga eras that we loved. But Iā€™m confident that Chromatica will eventually have its chance to really shine like it was meant to be.

RAMROD

Oh wow, another what could have been news?!

Turns out COMATICA is more cursed than ARTBOP as an eraĀ :bradley:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

B33Fre33
4 hours ago, Babel said:

Chromatica slowly turning into ARTPOP on steroids.

Gaga really had a huge rollout for this album, we didnā€™t get to see not even half of what could have been.Ā 

Well at least, Gaga was full on blast with ARTPOPĀ 

A MESS
1 hour ago, Tony31511 said:

Something I thought recently...

By no means am I a Chromatica hater, but it is not my favorite Gaga album (just my personal opinion, she has done better). So in a weird way, Iā€™m kind of glad this virus happened in 2020 and not at a different time. For example, imagine if COVID happened in 2011. Think aboutĀ that. All of the Born This Way promo would have never happened and it would have been such a shame because that is arguably her best album. Itā€™s sort of like Chromatica had to take the punch with this inevitable pandemic but itā€™s better that it happened to this album rather than other Gaga eras that we loved. But Iā€™m confident that Chromatica will eventually have its chance to really shine like it was meant to be.

no hip injuryĀ :huntyga:

Š“ŠµŠ½ŠµŃ€Š°Š» ŠœŠ°Ń€ŠøŠ½Š° ŠŠ±Ń€Š°Š¼Š¾Š²Šøћ

Admin
3 hours ago, Tony31511 said:

Iā€™m kind of glad this virus happened in 2020 and not at a different time. For example, imagine if COVID happened in 2011. Think aboutĀ that. All of the Born This Way promo would have never happened and it would have been such a shame because that is arguably her best album.

The way you are talking about a global pandemic that killedĀ more than 3 million peopleĀ is actually insane.Ā 

Archived