💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Coldplay debuts Kaotica

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Reginald

:smh: No one told them? Or do they just not care? It seems like a confusing decision, imo 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Admin
32 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I mean yeah but everything else is a ripoff anyway 

Not really, and if you have to fake the biggest resemblance it invalidates the whole thing.

RAMROD

Gaga is always a trend setter!!

Say it with me, Hennies!! GAGA IS ALWAYS A TREND SETTER!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Stef

Well, I mean if nothing else, maybe we can see how an era like this plays out when the artist is actually interested themselves 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, Stef said:

Well, I mean if nothing else, maybe we can see how an era like this plays out when the artist is actually interested themselves 

And Monsters will forever be hurt in "if only" and amgry at Gagi when that happen :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

Can Gaga sue them? Cuz this is honestly plagiarism...the album hasn't even been out a year! 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Benji

I’m normally not one for comparing artists but this is so similar it’s hard to ignore :bear:

Also, how is Coldplay still going?  Didn’t they have a “final” album last time or something?  Who still listens to Coldplay in 2021?  Isn’t life bad enough right now? :ladyhaha:

Mother of Puppies

I am a huge Coldplay fan and since I didn’t like their last album as much, I was looking forward to new music (still am) 

BUT

why that name? 
Episode 4 No GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies
41 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Can Gaga sue them? Cuz this is honestly plagiarism...the album hasn't even been out a year! 

I don’t think so since it’s not exactly the same...

but urgh- don’t they even have the same record label? :oprah:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

lilboyblue

NOT Kaotica haha! I thought it was a company name when I first saw the tweet. Like an agency or something that helped them with the creative.

Hopefully they exist in the same universe so we can have a crossover. :ladyhaha:

Wait, what if there is a Gaga x Coldplay?! They HAVE dabbled in EDM before.

TheSlash

Who of you messy hoes is part of their promo team :grr:? There must be gheys involved, there's no other explanation :bear:

Ew, David!

Stef

Also I’m pretty sure Gaga never referred to chromatica as a planet, but rather a state of mind. It was the stans who built the planet concept 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

lilboyblue
1 minute ago, Stef said:

Also I’m pretty sure Gaga never referred to chromatica as a planet, but rather a state of mind. It was the stans who built the planet concept 

But, but, but... the journey continues 🚀 :bradley: 

Isn't it? I know in the beginning of the Stupid Love MV, it says that it's a "world" that tribes were fighting over for.

flyaway

All this time monsters were attacking Katy over some slight similarities on work and image, but this is actual stealing :ladyhaha:

I'm not saying "go fight Coldplay" though :enigma: It's hilarious

flyaway
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

There's no need for that, but it's a blatant ripoff. 

Maybe not intentional, but it shows Gaga's work is impactful in people's minds. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived