question

When Do You Think C2C-II Is Coming Out?

Economy

Featured Posts

JRCF29

We were told Spring I thought. So probably next Summer:neyde:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Putang Ina Mo

My guess is around November to coincide with HOG.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, Tangina said:

My guess is around November to coincide with HOG.

not when...

js4754394o9823

Its really weird to delay a record with a person who is losing his memory everyday and is 94 years old...

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

robboadam

Soooo……

After reading this I thought I’d have a Google to see if anyone’s been mentioning it, as it’s gone quiet as of late.

And I found this article from literally yesterday - https://www.showbiz411.com/2021/04/30/top-gun-maverick-has-a-possible-oscar-theme-song-lady-gaga-took-tom-cruises-breath-away-in-2019

They reckon the album si coming around Tony’s birthday in August. And get this, they’ve got an exclusive scoop that the Top Gun song is real.

Economy
12 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Its really weird to delay a record with a person who is losing his memory everyday and is 94 years old...

My thoughts exactly

Unless its to capitalize on it but id like to believe they wouldnt be that low just for commercial gains :ohno:

Economy
22 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

We were told Spring I thought. So probably next Summer:neyde:

The fact that this is probably so accurate :madge:

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I'm surprised it hasn't leaked :shocked:

I'm not.

The vinyls were likely stolen from a manufacturing plant. Universal doesn't play around with this stuff.

Economy
5 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

I'm not.

The vinyls were likely stolen from a manufacturing plant. Universal doesn't play around with this stuff.

Why do u think they were stolen?

Babylon Dynasty

June - October ?

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Dr Fudge

Since the start of her career she’s had this thing where she seems to release new music at least once a year, even if it’s like January of 2020 and December of 2021. So my bet is they’re aiming for a fourth quarter release of 2021 and she’s currently planning promo while designing TCB. 

Edit: also by saying she releases music, I don’t necessarily mean a new album (obviously), but just a sole single. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

alsemanche
33 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Yeah very same. I really thought they'd release it asap

Soft, soothing, and succulent

PEZ

I'm kind of surprised (even though I probably shouldn't be :oops:) there hasn't been any further official announcements about this album. The AARP article that first confirmed this was published what, February 1st I think? I thought they would have formally announced the release date by now, or at the very least the album title.

I was hoping to have it by the end of May but that seems more and more unlikely now...

⚡🐲

Archived