Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Joe Germanotta interview (dog incident)

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Economy
1 minute ago, GucciGa said:

But there's no hint of them splitting up 😂  or them not being close, so why can't 37 years of marriage be celebrated? 

Anyway...  That was over a year ago Congrats to Joe and Cynthia on n 38 years of marriage now! 

gaga lady GIF

Great. So my suspicions appear to be wrong. All the better :party:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ashley

Political views aside, it’s just really weird to me that he gives so many interviews talking about Gaga. You don’t see Cynthia or Natali doing that... 

StarstruckIllusion
6 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

Sorry guys but having different views on politics gives you no right to hate on someone :awkney: It's exactly the same as straight people hating on gays just because they are more inclined to be left

Me when I’m a unreasonably privileged white liberal w no ideology of my own except to waterdown leftist ideals 

GagaSine

Like it or not Joe does put himself in the public eye and therefore is a sort of public figure.

I would agree it is not cool to comment on his political leanings if he was a private citizen but he purposefully does interviews with Fox News and puts himself in the public sphere, therefore I think it's fair game to share opinions on the things he says.

It would be different if people were stalking him and chasing him down in the street to get unflattering soundbites but he literally is inviting discourse by going on TV regularly and doing interviews for news publications. :yennefer: 

Anyway I think we all thought that woman was certainly suspicious.

Suuus
2 hours ago, GucciGa said:

I know, but unfortunately everytime Joe is brought up some people wanna say he and Gaga aren't speaking. He dropped a cute tidbit about her buying him oreos for his bday and fans made it into her not caring enough to buy him something expensive and mocked it. It's so petty. 

These fans seem to have forgotten that gaga payed for his heart surgery 

GucciGa
47 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Political views aside, it’s just really weird to me that he gives so many interviews talking about Gaga. You don’t see Cynthia or Natali doing that... 

Its hardly "so many". He's a businessman in New York. He has a right to speak out about what they need. He's acknowledged that he's privileged but is speaking for other business owners too who don't have his platform. I don't see a problem with him calling out that disgusting act. If Gaga had an issue with it she would say it. 

😇

Mother of Puppies
2 hours ago, GucciGa said:

I know, but unfortunately everytime Joe is brought up some people wanna say he and Gaga aren't speaking. He dropped a cute tidbit about her buying him oreos for his bday and fans made it into her not caring enough to buy him something expensive and mocked it. It's so petty. 

Oh I didn't even hear about that? Did he say say that and where? :zilla:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Ashley
3 hours ago, GucciGa said:

Its hardly "so many". He's a businessman in New York. He has a right to speak out about what they need. He's acknowledged that he's privileged but is speaking for other business owners too who don't have his platform. I don't see a problem with him calling out that disgusting act. If Gaga had an issue with it she would say it. 

It’s several of them that have been posted here over the last few years which is why I said so many. In some he’s not even talking about his business, like this one.

If Gaga had an issue with him having random interviews about her, we would have no way of knowing, would we? It’s not even about that, all I said was I think it’s weird and that’s all. Personally I think he likes the attention he gets from these interviews, but that’s just my perspective.

PartySick
12 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Hm I don’t think it’s okay to hate her father. If they have some kind of family issue going on, we should respect their privacy. Especially if you’re judging it based on assumptions only.

Agreed with this tbh. Idc about Joe, personally, but out of respect for his daughter, we should leave his name off our fingertips.

I'm judging intensely on the inside :huntyga: but Gaga's a smart and tough woman. She can handle her family and private life without our constant speculation and negativity.

💚

PartySick
5 hours ago, GagaSine said:

Anyway I think we all thought that woman was certainly suspicious.

How dumb is that lady though :ladyhaha: her turning the dogs in is probably why they were caught at all. I can imagine the cops questioning her afterwards.

"You're dating this man, yeah?"

"Yes sir"

"And his son is a known gang member and criminal?"

"Uhh...yes?"

"And he matches the description of one of the attackers?"

"Hmmm....I-"

"Lady, are you stupid or what?"

Boom. Cuff all of them.

💚

SchwineLove
11 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I do agree, and I do spread positivity very often. This would be applicable if my comments and thoughts actually held weight, but they don’t lol. It’s just my opinion on a forum that she’ll never see. 
The best outcome is that he sees lots of fans defending his daughter more than him. Hopefully a wake up.

We never know tho. Gaga had been lurking this forum in the past, but maybe not now when she's busy with Gucci. So yeah, it's kinda tricky to stan someone as talented, inspiring, but extremely emotions-prone like Gaga, but then we shouldn't take her for granted, she gives us joy and excitement, and we have to do our efforts to protect her. One thing to do that is not to constantly focus on Joe. Maybe she already hates him, but what can she do? Disown him? Lol. Just put things on Gaga's perspective. I'm not talking about your particular post here, but as general reminder for you all. Of course one way or another she will know her fans' sentiment about Joe, the outlet is not only GGD. So let's try our best not to further fuel the fire. Don't you get it

CautiousLurker

Some of the replies... I mean sure, keep being respectful and courteous to bigots, see where that gets ya :ladyhaha:

GucciGa
13 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

It’s several of them that have been posted here over the last few years which is why I said so many. In some he’s not even talking about his business, like this one.

If Gaga had an issue with him having random interviews about her, we would have no way of knowing, would we? It’s not even about that, all I said was I think it’s weird and that’s all. Personally I think he likes the attention he gets from these interviews, but that’s just my perspective.

Well they're always going to focus on the Gaga quote. Joe is his own man, he can talk to press if he wants. My dad would speak out if I was the victim of a crime too, in fact my sibling was and my dad who is a very quiet, introverted guy did numerous interviews on radio and TV  to fight for them. Gaga would tell him to shush if it bothered her. And to your point, I very much doubt that she'd be praising Italian dads if her own dad was talking to media against her wishes. That would be a huge betrayal for her. Gaga has been very open about the issues she has with her father based on his depression/grief over his sister. She's not selling a perfect picture (bc nobody's family is perfect) but she clearly adores him. She even spoke about how stressful it has been on him trying to run a business during the pandemic.. Yes that was after the Trump/go fund me thing. Any estrangement talk is coming from her "fans". It's not based on anything concrete. It's like some fans want her to shun him so bad bc of his politics. Well, that's clearly not happening. I'm so glad the Germanotta's ignored LMs when LMs were trolling/harassing Joe and Cynthia over this. 

😇

GucciGa
11 hours ago, PartySick said:

How dumb is that lady though :ladyhaha: her turning the dogs in is probably why they were caught at all. I can imagine the cops questioning her afterwards.

"You're dating this man, yeah?"

"Yes sir"

"And his son is a known gang member and criminal?"

"Uhh...yes?"

"And he matches the description of one of the attackers?"

"Hmmm....I-"

"Lady, are you stupid or what?"

Boom. Cuff all of them.

Apparently this is all very close to the plot of a famous movie, I've forgotten the name if it but I really want to watch it now. And yes, they were soooooo dumb. Like, wow!! 

They will be charged for fraud or like... embezzlement? alongside theft, attempted murder.. They're gonna do serious time if justice is served. 

😇

flyaway

No one knows for sure what's happening bts between the two, but out of respect we should not speculate and make assumptions about her family.

We know he hasn't been very wise and supportive of his daughter lately, but it's up to them to talk about it. Not the public.

Archived