💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Joe Germanotta interview (dog incident)

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Better Day

Tbh, I don’t care about Joe. He wants to support the Orange One let it be. 

Together You And I!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
6 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Tbh, I don’t care about Joe. He wants to support the Orange One let it be. 

+1

We don't stan him :gum: This isn't JoeDaily :gum: 

buy bionic

Anveeroy

He supported a person who shamed her daughter- as a father, I would be angered and ashamed. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Sneaky Oliver
24 minutes ago, Regina George said:

He openly supported Trump who openly hates LGBTQ people, women, black people, muslims amd MANY other people. I think we have all the rights of this world to dislike people who vote for and support such a disgusting human being. I’d hate on my own father if he did that so I don’t care who it is. If you’re supporting Trump you are on the list of people I dislike. 

You can dislike him and I dislike him too, but fans are attacking him directly on social media which’s not okay. You don’t spend your time attacking every Trump supporter you meet online :flop:  I think as a sign of respect to Gaga, we should let him alone. We wouldn’t be attacking him if he was not Gaga’s father. He’s not a public figure!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Regina George
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

You can dislike him and I dislike him too, but fans are attacking him directly on social media which’s not okay. You don’t spend your time attacking every Trump supporter you meet online :flop:  I think as a sign of respect to Gaga, we should let him alone. We wouldn’t be attacking him if he was not Gaga’s father. He’s not a public figure!

I’m not.. But I don’t care if other people are doing so honestly. I see your point but Trump supporters are attacking other people every day because of their race, sexuality, religion... 

Franch Toast

I don't buy the argument that Joe didn't ask to be famous, since he constantly capitalizes on the fact that he's Lady Gaga's father to give interviews to his local Fox station about repugnant things such as how the homeless population in Grand Central is driving down the value of his restaurant ArtBird, or how restrictions during the pandemic were hurting his restaurant Joanne (and of course he was maskless as he was interviewed). 

That said, I don't believe on piling hate onto anyone on social media, and I feel bad for Gaga, as she's presumably mortified by his behavior (including the Trump support and Joanne GoFundMe). 

About the dog walking incident, I think most folks were suspicious of the woman who found them. I'm glad the pups were safely returned, but I'm also glad that the criminals weren't rewarded. 

She/Her/Hers

PunkTheFunk
2 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

Sorry guys but having different views on politics gives you no right to hate on someone :awkney: It's exactly the same as straight people hating on gays just because they are more inclined to be left

Would you say homophobia and white supremacy are 'political views' that need to be respected?

ShayCristoforo
1 hour ago, SchwineLove said:

Yeah but why don't we as fans, to not add Gaga's emotional burden (assuming we're right about her feeling about Joe). I mean, don't further fuel the fire. It's if we really care about Gaga. Can we agree that as fans we don't have to further distress her?

I mean, come on, a lot of us have problems with our own father, me included. I resent him so much, so why not just send Gaga positive energy. Just filter before your type folks, screen that whether your typing will evoke positivity, just neutral or negativity. Life is already hard with this pandemic, why don't learn to ease each other, including to Gaga?

I do agree, and I do spread positivity very often. This would be applicable if my comments and thoughts actually held weight, but they don’t lol. It’s just my opinion on a forum that she’ll never see. 
The best outcome is that he sees lots of fans defending his daughter more than him. Hopefully a wake up.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Economy
3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Hm I don’t think it’s okay to hate her father. If they have some kind of family issue going on, we should respect their privacy. Especially if you’re judging it based on assumptions only.

They probably do and for a long time... since Gaga became famous Gaga has always been shown with either 1 parent or the other but rarely if ever with both at the same time

Tho they have a restaurant together, the parents dont come cross like they are close to eacher... and last few years definitely Joe not close with Gaga either

Ronk
1 hour ago, SchwineLove said:

Yeah but why don't we as fans, to not add Gaga's emotional burden (assuming we're right about her feeling about Joe). I mean, don't further fuel the fire. It's if we really care about Gaga. Can we agree that as fans we don't have to further distress her?

I mean, come on, a lot of us have problems with our own father, me included. I resent him so much, so why not just send Gaga positive energy. Just filter before your type folks, screen that whether your typing will evoke positivity, just neutral or negativity. Life is already hard with this pandemic, why don't learn to ease each other, including to Gaga?

I totally agree.

I hope Gaga has been able to isolate herself from all the hate and negativity.  Imagine trying to play a part in a movie while being brought down emotionally by hate.

Sadly, Gaga is the victim of such hate, not Joe.  Joe probably doesn't even care if people post hate against him, but Gaga is a fragile, emotional person.

I live outside the space time continuum.

GucciGa
4 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

I'm sure that even if she was busy with filming, she'd have 2 minutes to talk to her own father. If they don't talk, it's because one of the two don't want to

Y'all need to stop projecting. She just told a kid of a gay couple he was lucky to have 2 Italian dad's bc she only has one. 

😇

GucciGa
42 minutes ago, Economy said:

They probably do and for a long time... since Gaga became famous Gaga has always been shown with either 1 parent or the other but rarely if ever with both at the same time

Tho they have a restaurant together, the parents dont come cross like they are close to eacher... and last few years definitely Joe not close with Gaga either

😂😂😂😂 Joe and Cynthia have been together at Joannes the last few lives he did. Like you all really create this fanfic and act like it's fact. there is no issue. They disagree about politics... Big whoop. Joe said he was proud of her supporting Biden. 

FYI... Just a reminder... Joe and Cynthia live together. Just bc you don't see them together. Doesn't mean they are not "together". He even came on her Tea with Mrs G chat where they celebrated their 35th or 6th wedding anniversary. 

I hope the mods close this thread bc its beyond obnoxious to talk about Gaga's father/family relationships this way. 

Its also assuming they haven't spoken. He might not have wanted to confirm it fir the press bc it's not his place and Gaga didnt give him permission. Joe and Cynthia have supported Gaga's career from the very beginning. It was Joe who called in favours to get her in front of certain record labels. He paid for her apartment while she tried to make it in music. He accompanied her to various award shows where you know most other 60 Yr old men would rather be caught dead than at. Just bc he has poor judgement in politics doesn't mean y'all get to rewrite history. Gaga loves her father and would be disgusted at some of the things said about him by fans.

😇

Beatsss
4 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Hm I don’t think it’s okay to hate her father. If they have some kind of family issue going on, we should respect their privacy. Especially if you’re judging it based on assumptions only.

Thank you!! She's a human and ppl tend to forget that "Gaga" is a person (who is under a spotlight 24/7 mind u) and forget to respect her privacy... I love being in this fandom and sharing stories and experiences with ppl but stuff like this.. ppl obsessing over het father/daughter relationship is just unhealthy

Mother of Puppies
3 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

I hope the mods close this thread bc its beyond obnoxious to talk about Gaga's father/family relationships this way.

I did not want this thread to be about this - my intention was to talk about the dog incident and the (dumb) gang members, but somehow it turned into this. :poot:

I already asked a mod to close the thread. :gum:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived