Did I miss it?

He said it in the video interview. You have to scroll down a bit

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoeMo
34 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

And that sounds just as stupid :saladga: think about Gaga having to witness her own dad being hated and attacked on social media for her own fans. He’s not supposed to be a famous person and it’s not his fault his daughter is a huge superstar 

Exactly, and he’s allowed to have different political views. It’s between him and Gaga if there is any issue between them and no one else. Fans are embarrassing when they attack him 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Ivy
1 minute ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

He said it in the video interview. You have to scroll down a bit

Ohh thanks I didn't watch the video I only read the article:mark:

NewUsername
52 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

And that sounds just as stupid :saladga: think about Gaga having to witness her own dad being hated and attacked on social media for her own fans. He’s not supposed to be a famous person and it’s not his fault his daughter is a huge superstar 

I'm not okay with anyone really hating on him or attacking him, but you can't blame people to really dislike him or hold a grudge against him after he very publicly voiced his support for Trump, just days after the man dissed his daughter on national television...

Rebel

At this point it isn't even about him having a different "opinion", it's about him fully supporting the man that trashed his own daughter in front of everyone. He loooves the attention these interviewers give him :koons:

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

I'm not okay with anyone really hating on him or attacking him, but you can't blame people to really dislike him or hold a grudge against him after he very publicly voiced his support for Trump, just days after the man dissed his daughter on national television...

There is a difference between hate and dislike.

NewUsername
1 minute ago, Rebel said:

At this point it isn't even about him having a different "opinion", it's about him fully supporting the man that trashed his own daughter in front of everyone. He loooves the attention these interviewers give him :koons:

indeed. Also, it is perfectly possible that someone is like "oh, damn, this president just dissed someone I love, but I still support his views (which go completely against what Gaga herself stands for, but that is partly another discussion), so I won't change how I was going to vote", but to THEN publicly tell that you support him is so wrong.

NewUsername
4 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

There is a difference between hate and dislike.

I agree, that's why I also pointed it out :p

iAstroLeo
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

Ah yes, hating on trump supporters is the same as homophobia. I have seen it all on this forum. 

Yeah because fighting hate with more hate works! 

No one should be hated for their beliefs or taste, maybe if this didn't happen, homophobia wouldn't exist. That is was I am trying to say.

ShayCristoforo

Boooo get off the stage 

Ugh attention some of y’all:

it’s not the fact that he has different views. It’s that his unnecessary behaviors (especially during the election) undermined and disregarded the significant efforts of his own DAUGHTER. Among other things. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

alsemanche
6 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

Yeah because fighting hate with more hate works! 

No one should be hated for their beliefs or taste, maybe if this didn't happen, homophobia wouldn't exist. That is was I am trying to say.

Except sexuality is not a belief or a taste. It's an identity that isn't up for debate or criticism. Being a right-wing conservative who actively seeks to harm people, on the other hand, is just that. And they deserve all the hate they get. Imagine showing any form of love or respect to that kind of people lol

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Regina George
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Hm I don’t think it’s okay to hate her father. If they have some kind of family issue going on, we should respect their privacy. Especially if you’re judging it based on assumptions only.

He openly supported Trump who openly hates LGBTQ people, women, black people, muslims amd MANY other people. I think we have all the rights of this world to dislike people who vote for and support such a disgusting human being. I’d hate on my own father if he did that so I don’t care who it is. If you’re supporting Trump you are on the list of people I dislike. 

SchwineLove
2 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

I'm sure that even if she was busy with filming, she'd have 2 minutes to talk to her own father. If they don't talk, it's because one of the two don't want to

I think it's wise not to assume.

SchwineLove
27 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Boooo get off the stage 

Ugh attention some of y’all:

it’s not the fact that he has different views. It’s that his unnecessary behaviors (especially during the election) undermined and disregarded the significant efforts of his own DAUGHTER. Among other things. 

Yeah but why don't we as fans, to not add Gaga's emotional burden (assuming we're right about her feeling about Joe). I mean, don't further fuel the fire. It's if we really care about Gaga. Can we agree that as fans we don't have to further distress her?

I mean, come on, a lot of us have problems with our own father, me included. I resent him so much, so why not just send Gaga positive energy. Just filter before your type folks, screen that whether your typing will evoke positivity, just neutral or negativity. Life is already hard with this pandemic, why don't learn to ease each other, including to Gaga?

Mother of Puppies

Some people on here still haven't understood the difference between hate and dislike and assume that people on here who do not hate Joe, automatically think that they approve of his  behavior or views.

Besides that was not what the thread was meant to be about and since this is highly offtopic, could you please close this @FATCAT Thank you.

Archived