đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

MetLife Stadium confirms the 'Chromatica Ball Tour' show

JoeJane

Featured Posts

sarcamstic

can she add firstenergy stadium or progressive field in cleveland, ohio :selena: i miss her :messga:

flying like 1000 birds

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LandonM170
1 minute ago, sarcamstic said:

can she add firstenergy stadium or progressive field in cleveland, ohio :selena: i miss her :messga:

Just go to Chicago, Jersey, or Toronto. Baby, I live in Alabama (what I mean is hell) the nearest show is Chicago and that is at least (if I want to be cheap) a 8 and 1/2 hour drive.break up crying GIF

Pop Music

I am praying this means wrigley is on!

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Chromatica

This is Last Gaga we’re talking about. She is addicted to cancelling shows. It gives her a sick thrill. 

NichuuB

I remember that we, brazilian liddos did a really big movent last year called sine from brazil asking for gaga to come to rock in rio (as she didn't came in 2017), and many members of her team acknowledged it. But now there is no way she can come to our country cuz we are in the worst situation in the world. We just reached 400k deaths this week and the vaccination is stupidly slow (in a country that were internationally recognized by its effective vaccinations campaigns). Thanks Bolsonaro, you ruined our country in every way possible.

Property of @Whale

Cookie Tookie

Y’all really think her team and her label are gonna spend millions for a one-night concert during the recovery from a pandemic?

JoeJane
2 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Y’all really think her team and her label are gonna spend millions for a one-night concert during the recovery from a pandemic?

If MetLife is happening, UK, already a sold out show, is happening too. And France is very likely too. 

tylertremallose

Watch they just bring enigma on a tour and rename it the chromatica ball tour 

JoeJane
2 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

Watch they just bring enigma on a tour and rename it the chromatica ball tour 

And what about all the songs from Chromatica? :trollga:

Stef

I still think Gaga will cancel lol. She’s been devoted to filming and she’s been away from her entire touring crew 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Pop Music
Just now, Stef said:

I still think Gaga will cancel lol. She’s been devoted to filming and she’s been away from her entire touring crew 

I'm delulu and think it will happen 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

IllusionLover

I knkw I'm gonna be living when people post their phone recordings of the tour but given that most of the world can't go to concerts for a while she should record a show professionally and release it

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Alannah

It's Haus/Live Nation's call, not the Metlife Stadium's, though. All of the shows are technically confirmed right now. I hope to be able to go this year, but we'll have to see.

• Admin changed the title to MetLife Stadium confirms the 'Chromatica Ball Tour' show

Archived