Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian "turning into Jeffree Star to gain back Kanye"

COOOK

Featured Posts

• COOOK changed the title to Kim Kardashian "turning into Jeffree Star to gain back Kanye"

The way this thread title would have made zero sense a couple of months back when the world was just this little bit saner

And she's right to do so...

hitting frm da back with Jeffrey, people tell me but are u cray Ye? I tell em listen from the day I was born I knew I was gay, tried to fight the devil away, im tryna keep my faith but Jeffrey stars in my dreams all day, Kim bleached brows cant win me back, she shoulda heard Amber the first time, I just need a finger in the crack

278a79174dbc81085f27298318b79d92d7-kanye

buzzkill
4 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Whar did she do to her face:fatcat:

Is for a shooting....

Shipper

Tv Show Lol GIF

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

COOOK
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

And she's right to do so...

hitting frm da back with Jeffrey, people tell me but are u cray Ye? I tell em listen from the day I was born I knew I was gay, tried to fight the devil away, im tryna keep my faith but Jeffrey stars in my dreams all day, Kim bleached brows cant win me back, she shoulda heard Amber the first time, I just need a finger in the crack

278a79174dbc81085f27298318b79d92d7-kanye

Why is this is giving strong -

"I met Demi Lovato recently, and this is my M&G story. I met her October 20th of this year and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time lovatic that day. I walked into the $350 M&G and say hello she replies with "fat" and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking "you saved my life" I say. "You're the reason I'm alive today". She looks me dead in the eye and says "you'll die soon enough, fatty" and then whispered "obesity". I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said "are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now" and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the picture and I headed out of the M&G section and that's when Demi started speaking whale to me. I still can't believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren't true but Demi Lovato is in fact; a horrible person. Thank you for reading this."

- vibes

TimisaMonster

Giving white woman teas...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Kadikaado

If Kim Kardashian stops suntanning (sunstaining actually) she completes her metamorphosis into Jeffree.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, DoremonLove said:

What hadn’t she done to her face is the real question 

Kween
2 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

She almost looks like doja in the second pic

LateToCult
2 hours ago, Killa said:

i dont understand but im afraid none the less

There was a rumor that Kanye porked Jeffree in Wyoming.

Archived