alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

This is so tragic :saladga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Shook 8
  • Sad 8
Oreo

Lord save this country and me from this pandemic!

Chromatica Oreos Everybody
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
GagaSine

Y'all I am so ready to jump off a bridge today :saladga:

Not seriously but I have been very sad the past couple of the days and there is just so much tragedy in the world 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
SwissMonster

Obviously every single case is one too much and I am praying that every single one gets trough this...But isn’t it a “normal” amount of cases a day compared to the population in the current wave of infections?

Their population is at 1.3 Billion And have 400.000 cases a day. Germany has around 80 Million and is at around 25.000 cases a day. Isn’t that like about the same percentage?

I’m not saying this cause I don’t find it dramatic. Their health system is on the edge and the fact they have to burn bodies is horrible. But here in Germany it feels like the media and politics use the footage of India to make them (the politics) look better.

(also not OT but it is beyond me that they hold back vaccines in Europe and don’t use them but don’t send those vaccines to India for example where they don’t have any in stock anymore)

Edited by SwissMonster
15 points for Milica and Swersialand!
  • Like 1
KanyeWest

They fight for oxygen, it's horrible, I truly hope the countries who said they were going to help, help quick

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 2
Regina George

Omg this is awful. I hope they and we all will be able to stop this awful pandemic. I am praying for the world! :(

DoremonLove

Its so scary here in India. Everyday i hear new cases around me. Our government sucks. Our pm literally is holding rallys for election. :shrug: there isnt vaccines available or hospital beds, oxygen. Im literally scared.

How can anoyone not love gaga
  • Love 4
  • Sad 2
flyaway

For those who live in India (and everywhere in general, it's a global thing), keep safe guys...Social distance as much as you can, wash your hands, wear a mask until you can get fully vaccinated. 

It's chaos now, but it's up to you and your communities to stabilize the crisis. This world is f***ed up thanks to some so called leaders that are bunch of greedy idiots.

It's important to be resilient and hold on until there's a way out of this pandemic. 

Edited by flyaway
  • Like 2
PatrickMonster
1 hour ago, SwissMonster said:

Obviously every single case is one too much and I am praying that every single one gets trough this...But isn’t it a “normal” amount of cases a day compared to the population in the current wave of infections?

Their population is at 1.3 Billion And have 400.000 cases a day. Germany has around 80 Million and is at around 25.000 cases a day. Isn’t that like about the same percentage?

I’m not saying this cause I don’t find it dramatic. Their health system is on the edge and the fact they have to burn bodies is horrible. But here in Germany it feels like the media and politics use the footage of India to make them (the politics) look better.

(also not OT but it is beyond me that they hold back vaccines in Europe and don’t use them but don’t send those vaccines to India for example where they don’t have any in stock anymore)

India is not a rich country, they cant test people as much as Germany. Im pretty sure the real new infections are more than double or triple the amount the official number. Maybe even more

• Like 2
SwissMonster
Just now, PatrickMonster said:

India is not a rich country, they cant test people as much as Germany. Im pretty sure the real new infections are more than double or triple the amount the official number. Maybe even more

True good point. Gonna take back what I said then

15 points for Milica and Swersialand!
CyanDante
2 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

Yes. They are not testing people now and asking people to isolate at home. Everyone is literally struggling for a hospital bed or an oxygen cylinder. Two people , who live in the same lane as me, died due to covid today. The new variant is air-borne and it is a catastrophe. 

They are even under reporting the deaths, like if there are 800 cases, official figures are 80 cases. :saladga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 1
Robo Ga

Prayers to all of you on here from India. Sending love and stay strong. We are rooting for you guys to get out of this. Prayers for the world right now... it’s a lot to take in for all of us. 

put on your shades 'cause I'll be dancing in the flames
bloody grammys
2 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

25k cases in Germany is just as alarming to me :fatcat:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』