Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

DJWS ARTPOP Listening Party and Q&A

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

GRIMEZSZ
2 minutes ago, Ivy said:

He's doing something nice for the fans and as well raising money for the BTWF, there's nothing wrong about that 

i don't trust him i don't want to sound mean or something in fact I really like his work, but his attitude is always weird  like a few years ago, we all remember.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

Tbh I wanna know titles we don’t know of that have been recorded in some form, why Temple wasn’t the 13th track (mentioned in the leaked files), his top 5 unreleased ARTPOP tracks :flutter:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619
1 minute ago, Ms Petty said:

i don't trust him i don't want to sound mean or something in fact I really like his work, but his attitude is always weird  like a few years ago, we all remember.

There’s no harm in it :shrug: it’ll just be a few extra streams for the album, and hopefully some new info about songs we don’t know :) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

leedeegaga

I would like to know all about what stayed on the album from the original LG4 concept and why Heard It On The Radio never saw the light of day! 

Scare them first, so they can’t scare you...

GRIMEZSZ
Just now, Luke78619 said:

There’s no harm in it :shrug: it’ll just be a few extra streams for the album, and hopefully some new info about songs we don’t know :) 

yeah anyways I'm curious too lol, give us tea daddy jk:bear:

ARTPOP
38 minutes ago, Ms Petty said:

🤡 Djws more like djdesperate. Boy this is not your album get.over.it. for god's sake why he is so obsessed. he needs to stop, this givin major red alert idk why but i don't like this obsession on a producer about an album of an artist, is not like the producers of witness or BIONIC are like giving listening partys and giving q&a for theirs flop eras 🤡  why his so needy of attention of LM lol he needs some fans or something

Your energy is bad, take a day off :triggered:

COME ON GAYS!!

MANiCURE 6

I'd love to know :

Why they decided to reworked Nothing On But The Radio and why it did not make the cut ? 

Did they reworked other old songs for ARTPOP that didn't make the final cut ?

Also why Temple and Brooklyn Nights weren't released ? 

Why did he played the intro of TEA at the JWT and then nothing ?

Is the ARTPOP we have very different from the OG album ?

If he had to keep one unreleased song, which one ?

And please, ask for a snippet, an instrumental, a demo, the full version whatever of TEA, In Like With You, Heard It On The Radio, Sire and Ratchet ! :firega:

Putang Ina Mo
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:
1 hour ago, Tangina said:

Technically, DWUW isn't on ARTPOP anymore as of 2019. So, if he does not include DWUW in the listening party, he isn't skipping anything. :giveup:

What are you talking about he's not on ARTPOP? He produced J&D, Applause, etc

Lol. I said DWUW (Do What U Want, the song he produced) isn't on ARTPOP anymore since Gaga removed it on 2019.

I never said DJWS isn't on ARTPOP lmao

my username says it all 🇵🇭

My main question...

When DWUW was removed why the heck wasn't it replaced with Brooklyn Nights, Tea, Nothing on but the radio or literally anything else? I feel duped on the current tracklist

Chromatislaps
11 hours ago, KORG said:

My main question...

When DWUW was removed why the heck wasn't it replaced with Brooklyn Nights, Tea, Nothing on but the radio or literally anything else? I feel duped on the current tracklist

I replaced it with Christmas Tree, it certainly gives a needed light hearted and festive break in the album :huntyga:

Joshie S
2 hours ago, Ms Petty said:

I'm regular girl and I'm ok with that sweetie. Djws needs a wake up call, it's not 2013. he need to works with others, Gaga is on another level and she move on so many years ago.

Gaga worked with DJWS in 2018 on a huge movie I'm not sure if you heard of it. They also worked together in 2019. Your whole argument is invalid. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

MANiCURE 6
8 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Gaga worked with DJWS in 2018 on a huge movie I'm not sure if you heard of it. They also worked together in 2019. Your whole argument is invalid. 

This. He literally worked on every pop songs on ASIB as well as Is That Alright ? and also did The Cure and many other unreleased songs in 2017, 2018 and I believe 2019.

He's, for example, the one behind "We Could Be Lovers", along with Mark Ronson.

Mister G

Anyone attending this be kind to each other and respectful towards DJWS. Ask some good questions, and most importantly have fun.

Joshie S
5 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

This. He literally worked on every pop songs on ASIB as well as Is That Alright ? and also did The Cure and many other unreleased songs in 2017, 2018 and I believe 2019.

He's, for example, the one behind "We Could Be Lovers", along with Mark Ronson.

yeah, I just couldn't be bothered typing all that out. but this. lol. 

Stefani and Paul are still very much friends. I think their comment was just to get a reaction. He literally said he called Gaga while she was in Italy.... if she is picking up calls from him in Italy, has she really "moved on"? lol:huntyga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived