💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

DJWS ARTPOP Listening Party and Q&A

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

OhHenny2020

On the plus side the donation to the BTW Foundation puts him in her good books, right? :bear:

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bottom

At this point i am convinced he is just desperate to work with gaga again on a new album and it using the fans as a way to manipulate her into doing it with him.  There never will be a ARTPOP act 2, he is trying his hardest to get her to make a completely new album with her that is similar to ARTPOP from scratch, none of the old ARTPOP songs will see the light of day 

Anderson123
8 minutes ago, Bottom said:

At this point i am convinced he is just desperate to work with gaga again on a new album and it using the fans as a way to manipulate her into doing it with him.  There never will be a ARTPOP act 2, he is trying his hardest to get her to make a completely new album with her that is similar to ARTPOP from scratch, none of the old ARTPOP songs will see the light of day 

DJWS is a nice guy and a great producer but I'd take Chromatica 2 over another ARTPOP.

ChicaSkas

Guys 

You will get a q and a 

I'll find out more and post the minute I know more

@Catterson, did anything happen after the live ended? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
15 minutes ago, Bottom said:

Respectfully, this isnt true from what I can tell and have spoken to him about. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
15 minutes ago, Bottom said:

I know you want to know more,  I get that, and hopefully i can find out more and tell more soon

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, stevana229 said:

so nobody recorded it?

One person I know recorded the stream 

Hope some monster at the show recorded the rest

hoeslay

Who was actually in the live? I don't wanna undersell or devalue anyone's thoughts. Sad we didn't get a Q&A but...Paul's livestream during was really enjoyable and you could tell how much of a fcking sweetheard he was the whole time. Giving hugs, taking pics, having convos with fans. I can't be mad at such an amazing artist living for and fighting for the Renaissance of some of his best work - which, unfortunately, was underestimated and under-appreciated when it went into the world. I make music and I would fkcing kill to work with this handsome, immeasurably kind, talented fcking artist.

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, TheFame Monster said:

The way we got no new information:billie:

We already knew Aura was supposed to be the lead, and then Sexxx Dreams:billie:

And Applause almost didn’t make the album:billie:

And no one is surprised Interscope hated Jewels n Drugs:billie:

The only “Q&A” being DJWS asking which version of DWUW to play:billie: 

The way DJWS clings to ARTPOP to have fans cling to him:billie:

:billie:

Ma what?!? It’s totally the deluded fans who wont let go of ARTPOP ACT II all these years. He’s been harassed about it non stop for the past 8 years. Not you losing the plot...

Bottom
31 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Respectfully, this isnt true from what I can tell and have spoken to him about. 

Girl please, he is lying to you as well. We aint getting crap, he would have done it on this show if he wanted to do it. 

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Bottom said:

Girl please, he is lying to you as well. We aint getting crap, he would have done it on this show if he wanted to do it. 

See this is why y’all don’t deserve ARTPOP ACT II 😭

Ricardo

I wasn't expecting anything yet they know how to disappoint :bear: 

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

I wasn't expecting anything yet they know how to disappoint :bear: 

Well people who were expecting anything from a listening party orginized by a producer....

If anything happens don't expect anything until she's back from Italy.

Luke78619

Seeing as he’s spoken to LG about it, I wonder if he’s trying to get Gaga involved in the Q&A too :flutter: she hasn’t done those in YEEEEARS and I love finding out their experiences and opinions when it comes comes their own work :) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

franminervini
32 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Seeing as he’s spoken to LG about it, I wonder if he’s trying to get Gaga involved in the Q&A too :flutter: she hasn’t done those in YEEEEARS and I love finding out their experiences and opinions when it comes comes their own work :) 

That would be amazing even though I don't think it will happen :selena:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Archived