💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Alleged Dognappers Arrested for Attempted Murder, Robbery

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Sarah H

I know some people didn't like the idea, but this is why a cash reward was a good idea. It lured the people responsible in. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameltoe Chariot

Five people have been arrested in connection to the shooting of Lady Gaga’s dogwalker during a robbery in which two of the singer’s French bulldogs were stolen, Los Angeles police announced Thursday.

Three of the people arrested face charges of attempted murder for allegedly carrying out the February attack in Hollywood on Ryan Fischer, the dogwalker. Two others have been arrested on suspicion of being accessories to the crime, police said.

In a statement, the Los Angeles Police Department said detectives “do not believe the suspects were targeting the victim because of the dogs’ owner,” but instead “knew the great value of the breed of dogs.”

Among those arrested was Jennifer McBride, 50, who police said brought the singer’s purebred French bulldogs to an LAPD station shortly after the robbery, claiming she had found them. McBride had inquired about a $500,000 reward for their return that had been offered by the famous pop singer, according to police.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-04-29/5-arrested-in-shooting-of-lady-gagas-dogwalker-and-theft-of-her-bulldogs-in-l-a

Ricardo
1 minute ago, CameltoeKween said:

Among those arrested was Jennifer McBride, 50, who police said brought the singer’s purebred French bulldogs to an LAPD station shortly after the robbery, claiming she had found them. McBride had inquired about a $500,000 reward for their return that had been offered by the famous pop singer, according to police.

shook but not really :udidnt:

Cameltoe Chariot
Just now, Ricardo said:

shook but not really :udidnt:

Right? For all those naysayers that said the $500k reward was ridiculous - this is EXACTLY why she did it, and it worked like a charm at smoking out the thieves and getting them to show their asses :vegas:

Born This Way
Just now, CameltoeKween said:

Right? For all those naysayers that said the $500k reward was ridiculous - this is EXACTLY why she did it, and it worked like a charm at smoking out the thieves and getting them to show their asses :vegas:

We stan a strategist :firega:

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Cavadour

What a surprise.

And now lock these idiots and sentence them to public work like cleaning sh:t in a dog shelter.

What do you think guys ?

0b10456488b054e675f81886f26f602f

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Gagaplayer315
4 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

The woman who "found" the dogs was also arrested

The Gaga curse did THAT

LaLa

Wow, reading this article (https://variety.com/2021/music/news/lady-gaga-dognapping-arrests-1234963539/)

says this: Two additional defendants — Harold White, 40, and Jennifer McBride, 50 — are accused of acting as accessories after the fact. McBride is said to have returned the dogs to the police two nights later, prompted by the offer of a $500,000 reward. She was in a relationship with Harold White, who is Jaylin’s father, the police said. Harold White is also a gang member, police said.

Imagine literally dating a gang member and their son did this crime and being like, "oh I'm sure they won't look into my background at all, should all work out perfectly"... lmao :sharon:

Woolfsmck

Five arrested in Lady Gaga dognapping case – including the woman who returned them | Lady Gaga | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/apr/29/lady-gaga-dognapping-five-arrested

Another article about this...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

AshIey

Ridiculous that they thought they could simply go in and collect the reward money. :smh: Funny thing is, they may have gotten away with it (unless the police already had leads) if they didn’t try to collect the money. They pretty much exposed themselves lol. Criminals are so dumb.

Terrible that this crime happened in the first place, but great that they've made arrests. I was dismissive of the notion that the woman was involved, I think because I didn't believe that anyone could be that stupid. Well I got that wrong. I apologize to everyone who said they were suspicious of the woman. 

Well done Gaga on offering the reward. Without it, these arrests wouldn't have happened and the dogs probably wouldn't ever have been seen again.

Ryan is a hero. I hope he's ok and I wish him every success anf happiness in the future.

Archived