Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
20 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

Edit: I saw the video, gaga is good but Leto is.......................:bradley:

The "Why?! Why?!" in the beginning made me cringe so much. It sounds so much like a bad impersonation of an Italian person. Gaga sounds good—she also sounded good in that clip floating around like a month ago—and I really have no doubt that everyone else in the movie will sound good, but Leto's the only one I'm concerned about. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

monstrosity
5 minutes ago, Reality said:

The "Why?! Why?!" in the beginning made me cringe so much. It sounds so much like a bad impersonation of an Italian person. Gaga sounds good—she also sounded good in that clip floating around like a month ago—and I really have no doubt that everyone else in the movie will sound good, but Leto's the only one I'm concerned about. 

Yes really it was embarrassing, I hope it was just one bad scene and that it was done again bc this is indeed concerning 

3 hours ago, G U C C I said:

Also here is Adam singing in Italian and it is amazing!

I didn't know Adam can sing :pray: Gaga & Adam duet for next Oscars!! :tony:

OT: I can't tell if they're saying it's a good or bad thing? But I'm not worried about Gaga I'm sure she's been working on and perfecting her accent for months.. what I'm hearing about Jared makes me nervous :gum:

Debithius

Why is this news? We already knew this like a month ago :laughga: There were even videos

Archived