Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga goes viral on... LinkedIn

Robinladen

Featured Posts

Robinladen

Saw this in my feed just now and thought it was kinda funny to see Gaga there of all places.

It received close to 150k likes. Inspiring business people, one quote at a time.

linkedinyoubetterwork.jpg

JaysAMess

Her boyfriend when he enters the f*cking deli and Gaga's serving him while singing:

ef7f86963a1a1b52653d50e33bb80eef.png

bionic
23 minutes ago, weed said:

the way 12yo me hated Luc Carl :diane:

The pearl clutching when they got back together briefly :diane: 

buy bionic

Magneto

Gaga convincing her ex boyfriend's favorite deli to book her for the foreseeable future 

Calling Lady Gaga GIF by MOODMAN

Free my mind

GucciGa

Did she even say this. I see quotes attributed to her all the time that I'm sus about. The way they made it look like she tweeted it though :haroon:

😇

Robinladen
5 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Did she even say this. I see quotes attributed to her all the time that I'm sus about. The way they made it look like she tweeted it though :haroon:

Seems like other people had the same question as there's an entire article written on this question lol. But it's from when she covered Cosmopolitan in 2010.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/lady-gaga-ex-boyfriend-quote/

Queen of Quotes! Kinda unrelated, but I miss Gaga doing interviews with big companies, like Google (Google Goes Gaga). Also, I remember when she had this venture with Polaroid, she said in an interview that finally she have a normal job that her Dad can be proud of, because her being a popstar isnt one :laughga:

...and now she has Haus Labs, that has gained momentum..and endorsements here and there. 

Bebe

Imagine being Luc Carl on LinkedIn seeing this quote and realising that you cant just order a coffee without hearing about her - you can’t even find your bum ass a job without hearing or seeing her :giveup:

Auralegends

OMG I saw this :O. There were unfortunately a lot of negative comments towards her, but luckily some people stood up for her

RAMROD

Businessmen and women for Gaga!! :firega:  :firega:  :firega:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Agunimon
49 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Imagine being Luc Carl on LinkedIn seeing this quote and realising that you cant just order a coffee without hearing about her - you can’t even find your bum ass a job without hearing or seeing her :giveup:

I'm laughing at the thought of Luc Carl, the Drunk Diet guy, being on LinkedIn.

Archived