Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga, Cher, Bruno Mars expected to return to Vegas later this year

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

S0436

I bet it will be the same show but they will add Stupid Love into the encore before Shallow :bear:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

It was always obvious Enigma will continue and might even be extended. I just hope Gaga will truly revamp the show. I fear she might just add SL + ROM and call it a day :air:

gabeoz
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

It was always obvious Enigma will continue and might even be extended. I just hope Gaga will truly revamp the show. I fear she might just add SL + ROM and call it a day :air:

And not the song the residency is named after? :laughga:

Stephen
Just now, gabeoz said:

And not the song the residency is named after? :laughga:

I mean that didn't stop her before. :ladyhaha:

gabeoz
7 hours ago, ConnorFilm said:

I think this is a good indication that the Chromatica Ball will not happen. She'll likely just add Chromatica songs to the Vegas show. 

Hardly, TCB is literally a few shows, it was always supposed to happen with enigma returning after. That being said, I wouldn’t be surprised if they cancelled the international dates (or the whole tour entirely).

PartySick
15 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I mean that didn't stop her before. :ladyhaha:

What do you mean? :oprah:

🖤

If the Chromatic Ball is cancelled can she just do the show in Vegas but have it filmed then release it on Netflix or something :vegas:

Adrenaliner
7 hours ago, vyle said:

If the Chromatic Ball is cancelled can she just do the show in Vegas but have it filmed then release it on Netflix or something :vegas:

haha very funny tell another one :huntyga:

Alfonso
13 hours ago, Stephen said:

Oh well, that's what I think will happen :flop:

I don't know if she would be willing to change the show tbh, considering her schedule/covid restrictions. We know these are not really a limitation but see what Chromatica got..

Hopefully we are wrong tho, it would be a shame to see the original show returning, since for me the show is questionable :yennefer:

gagaisitalian
21 hours ago, ConnorFilm said:

I think this is a good indication that the Chromatica Ball will not happen. She'll likely just add Chromatica songs to the Vegas show. 

The Chromatica Ball is for her to bring her live show to areas outside of her Vegas contract. It was always the plan to have TCB during one of her Enigma hiatuses and she even said it will be a different show.

Elohim

Omg really hoping we'll get the Vegas announcement with some special HL announcement, this is gonna be what we've all been waiting for! Wow, amazing, show-stopping, etc, etc...

Really can't hold my excitment!:oops:

Ricardo

Honestly if she's in Vegas again I'll travel to see her, I was planning on traveling to Toronto for Chromatica Ball. Last time I got the opportunity to see her was BTWB in 2012 and didn't go and I still regret to this day and now the chances of her doing an actual world tour are very low.

Stephen
15 hours ago, PartySick said:

What do you mean? :oprah:

gabeoz was implying she would/should sing the song Enigma during the show because it's literally the name of the show. And I was saying she's never included that song before and that didn't stop her from calling the show Enigma.

Archived