• Last Reply
FFXIV WhiteMage

I still can't believe that she's a big name in Acting field now :messga:

How talented could she be to dominate both music and movie :cryga:

I wish I have at least an ounce of her talent :selena:

And I already feel that HOG will be phenomenal :pray: 

G U C C I
23 hours ago, Bradley said:

Me too. Bradley also has two major lead roles this year, one is Nightmare Alley and the other would be his Leonard Bernstein biopic which he also directs himself.

Imagine if Bradley and Gaga win Best Actor and Actress in the same year :giveup: Bradley is considered long overdue so it'll be a lot of celebration if it happens.

Honestly them being nominated at the same time again is just one more aspect that could add to the press and narrative to help push them above others. Their last appearance together at the Oscars made history for being the most viewed and next award season these shows are going to pander to audiences to get ratings. Especially considering this year there will be a big push to get people back into movie theaters. 

rinasawachanta

Watch her win the Oscar in the face of Margot Robbie, remember there was a conflict between them?

Alexmeishaonv

Imagine how iconic the introduction will be if she win Oscar for acting! “This is Lady Gaga’s second win and forth nomination, she previously won the Academy for best original song” :firega: 

FameHookah
On 4/29/2021 at 9:42 AM, rinasawachanta said:

Watch her win the Oscar in the face of Margot Robbie, remember there was a conflict between them?

What kind of conflict omg 👁️👄👁️

WTF is MDNA

PunkTheFunk

Gaga will be up against some tough competition so a nomination alone would be a huge win. If she became a 2-time nominated Best Actress she would join the likes of Vivien Leigh, Sally Field, and Hilary Swank.

rinasawachanta
54 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

What kind of conflict omg 👁️👄👁️

https://www.gossipcop.com/lady-gaga-margot-robbie-feud/55497/

I don't know if it's true, but someone post a few years ago that Gaga was on the phone talking about how annoying Margot Robbie was.

I found it!

Dc3HoWcXkAABQZr.jpg

This photo always intrigued me. What was she doing all alone on the street at that hour?

Anderson123

I still can't believe Bradley Cooper walked away with empty hands. They owe him for Actor and Director. :bradley:

VasilisVas

Gaga is a good actress, but let’s not act like she’s so amazing at it. I’ll take her singing over acting any day. 

Runway
7 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Gaga is a good actress, but let’s not act like she’s so amazing at it. I’ll take her singing over acting any day. 

She’s still an Academy Award nominated actress. And will probably be nominated for HOG

Bradley
1 hour ago, VasilisVas said:

but let’s not act like she’s so amazing at it

But she is. She has surpassed the average with only two to three acting projects.

I've seen so many full-time actors who can barely match her authenticity in their delivery.

GucciGa
2 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

https://www.gossipcop.com/lady-gaga-margot-robbie-feud/55497/

I don't know if it's true, but someone post a few years ago that Gaga was on the phone talking about how annoying Margot Robbie was.

I found it!

Dc3HoWcXkAABQZr.jpg

This photo always intrigued me. What was she doing all alone on the street at that hour?

Im dead at this. What on earth was going on 😂😂😂😂 

Honestly I think 99% of Hollywood people bore Gaga. She's never really cultivated celebrity friendships beyond older men like Tony and Elton 😂 I mean, she lives in Malibu, a hub of Gwyneth Paltrow friendship groups and she's never been into it. I think she's friendly with a lot of celebs bc she is a polite person and people want to meet her (remember during the Oscar season numerous reporters said there would be a line of people waiting to talk to her) but I think she still feels like an outsider in Hollywood. I think a lot of people who were bullied or didn't fit in in school  feel this way no matter how successful or popular they are as adults. She's more comfortable around gay people and weird music folks 🤣. Even Ariana said she had to practically force her to hang out with her. 

So yeah, I can totally see her losing the will to live if she was stuck with some bimbo with zero personality (not saying that was Margot, i know nothing about her) 

😇

Archived