Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

SAWAYAMA deluxe available on Vinyl!

PinkJelly

Featured Posts

PinkJelly

Rina Sawayama - SAWAYAMA (Deluxe Edition) on gold glitter double vinyl.

An exclusive new pressing of the global smash debut album, plus an additional record featuring the new Elton John version of ‘Chosen Family’, BloodPop produced hit single ‘LUCID’ and a selection b-sides from the SAWAYAMA sessions for the first time ever on vinyl, plus much more.

Housed in reflective gold gatefold sleeve with lyric sheets and thank yous. Strictly limited to 5000 worldwide.

SharedImage-118145.png?t=8e7b8097d4d7717

Get them while they’re still available, I went to check out and there’s a signed art card included which doesn’t appear to be mentioned in the description on Dirty Hit! 
 0-C26-CBF5-B25-C-4-DE5-8490-BEA935-B17-F

https://store.dirtyhit.co.uk/artist.html?a=rina_sawayama

PinkJelly
Just now, dolce vita said:

just snatched it :giveup:

I have the standard edition but this one looks so pretty and it has the extra tracks and a signed art card so had to!

I hope the signed art card is not just ‘R’ like our good sis Gaga did with the Chromatica ‘L’ :fan:

PinkJelly
1 minute ago, DavidLuis198 said:

I hate being brazilian poor :(

It’s payday for me today but I’m sure I’ll regret spending £30 on vinyl at the end of the month when I’m skint again :selena:

PinkJelly
3 minutes ago, Frybean said:

I thought it would be about the second album rollout. :huntyga:

We can live in hope that RS2 (is that what we’re calling it?) comes sooner rather than later :giveup:

DavidLuis198
2 minutes ago, PinkJelly said:

It’s payday for me today but I’m sure I’ll regret spending £30 on vinyl at the end of the month when I’m skint again :selena:

But when it's in your hands you'll be so happy even not being able to not afford essential items til the next month <3

I don't know how to write in english

blackpink
4 minutes ago, PinkJelly said:

I have the standard edition but this one looks so pretty and it has the extra tracks and a signed art card so had to!

I hope the signed art card is not just ‘R’ like our good sis Gaga did with the Chromatica ‘L’ :fan:

i might get the standard too since i love the artwork and missed the clear vinyl version, but im so happy i was actually in time to get one of the new deluxe versions!

omg not you reminding me of the messy “signed” Chromatica cards from last year...mine just looks like a scribble :rip: 

PinkJelly
Just now, dolce vita said:

i might get the standard too since i love the artwork and missed the clear vinyl version, but im so happy i was actually in time to get one of the new deluxe versions!

omg not you reminding me of the messy “signed” Chromatica cards from last year...mine just looks like a scribble :rip: 

I missed out on the clear one too but the standard one I bought is a nice gold colour, not glitter though like this one!

Mines an L and a squiggle but I still framed it to go beside my ASIB signed one :staymad:

Stupid Oreo

limited to 5000

well guess i have one of them:trollga:

Why wasn't there a thread on GGD about her tour going on sale two hours ago? It's sold out now but ggd is my main news source for this kind of stuff :rip:

Archived