rumor

Chromatica ball may still be happening

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
N a t h a n

I don't really feel safe going yet though, it's tough here in Ontario. I hope she cancels the Toronto show, I just don't see that ending well for anyone 

Savage

The tour is only six shows. She could rehearse in 2 weeks. (Remember Coachella) I’m genuinely starting to think it’s happening. Like 3 major artists announced tours this week for summer/fall. They prob need state permission to do that.

RAMROD

I believe 100% US dates will happen.

We have most people vaccinated. The last report got 90 Millions people who got both shots, and few millions more who are on their first ones.

We might be messy in beginning of this pandemic thanks to that good for nothing annoying orange, but the game has changed now and it is all look very promising IMHO

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GoldenPonyboy

As a canadian fan i am very worried that borders will still be closed and i wont be able to attend plus loose my money. If the borders are closed i hope we can get refunds

Guest Messy vers
18 hours ago, River said:

"oh the tour lol xoxo, well, ok canceled yas"

Bobby, we're cancelling the tour

MaMaMarryTheNight
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

We have most people vaccinated. The last report got 90 Millions people who got both shots, and few millions more who are on their first ones.

We might be messy in beginning of this pandemic thanks to that good for nothing annoying orange, but the game has changed now and it is all look very promising IMHO

Meanwhile in German only 7.2% got the second shot.. our population is like 83 million people.. so yeah :laughga:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Tinnitus15
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

if the US dates can happen i think she's doing it with more dates and maybe a livestream for Europe and the other continents.With Europe's vaccination failure(except UK) i think she's not coming for just 1 show.

Archived