Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever (July 30th)

alsemanche

Featured Posts

enissa11
9 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Not really though. There is a clear contrast between the title and the expression on her face. It's not a simple glamor shot, there is a sort of sadness in it and  I'm pretty sure there's tears on her left eye? Plus the shot is stunning imo 

she has the same ass face as always hahhaha i'm sorry

Mad Architect of Light

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ladygagafan1234

She needs to learn how to capitalise words properly. I know dont smile at me and WWAFA were stylistic choices but No Time To Die (No Time to Die) and Happier Than Ever (Happier than Ever) are incorrect. Might seem like a small thing but having wrong grammar on your album cover and all the merch is kind of embarrassing.

dynamite
23 minutes ago, AVATAR said:

She needs to learn how to capitalise words properly. I know dont smile at me and WWAFA were stylistic choices but No Time To Die (No Time to Die) and Happier Than Ever (Happier than Ever) are incorrect. Might seem like a small thing but having wrong grammar on your album cover and all the merch is kind of embarrassing.

I know 'to' is but why is Happier Than Ever wrong? What I've been reading all says 'than' should be capitalised in a title, e.g. http://www.superheronation.com/2011/08/16/words-that-should-not-be-capitalized-in-titles/#:~:text=All nouns%2C pronouns%2C adjectives%2C,adjective) should all be capitalized.

And this capitalises it too: https://capitalizemytitle.com/

Anderson123
21 minutes ago, AVATAR said:

tenor.gif

Do people really care about this? It's gonna sell whether it says Happier Than Ever or HâĀpPîïÊr tHâÄn êËvâ..!*

RAMROD
55 minutes ago, AVATAR said:

Is this actually an issue? I feel like this is just some issues to grammar nazi tbh, regular people won't really care :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ballerios

3 hours ago, AVATAR said:

ok miss grammar nazi lol

Butters Stotch

I love the album cover, though the font and the way the title is displayed was a choice. I would've preferred it without the letters on it.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

ladygagafan1234
1 hour ago, Oyster said:

You’re the lamest person I’ve ever read holy **** like really? I’m literally laughing at how pathetic this comment is. Loser

You get this triggered over a comment and call someone else a loser 😁 just because you feel unloved doesn't mean you have to take your anger out on other people ☺️

Bolkins

I saw this on twitter idk if anyone else noticed it but 

My future: Everything I wanted therefor I am happier than ever 

Idk if she meant to do that but sweet all the same 

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

I saw this on twitter idk if anyone else noticed it but 

My future: Everything I wanted therefor I am happier than ever 

Idk if she meant to do that but sweet all the same 

A

billie-eilish-shes-broken-3-4m-views-31k

situation :poot:

TheSlash
5 hours ago, AVATAR said:

You must be the center of attention at parties :bear: . Ever considered it being an artistic choice? If I was an artist, I could name a song "You Better Not Try" or "yOu bEtTEr nOT tRYYY" and as it was my choice nobody could be bothered :poot: .

Ew, David!

NCgaga
On 4/27/2021 at 4:35 PM, pachinko said:

I hope she stops whispering and actually sings with this album. :huntyga:

Me too. She has a good voice but purposefully sings that way. I need some versatility. 

Jill
1 minute ago, NCgaga said:

Me too. She has a good voice but purposefully sings that way. I need some versatility. 

If she likes to sing that way, let her sing that way. And even if she doesn't change her overall style, you can still make different kinds of music only within the acoustic genre, like Lana Del Rey does.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Archived