šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Wild Ride as Gaga Fans

C1trus

Featured Posts

C1trus

Just for fun. Let's show scenarios (memes, stories, videos, etc.) where lil monsters 'had to' swallow their previous words or principlesĀ because of Gaga's versatile career journey. I hope you get what I mean and participateĀ :bradley:

I'll start:party:

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

C1trus

LMs pre-ARTPOP era: OMG! Hide your favs ARTPOP is coming for blood! Gaga's gonna slay them in the charts like she always does!Ā images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4jDQSb_huS59Acj03pEv

Ā 

ARTPOP:Ā tenor.gif

Ā 

LMs after ARTPOP era: Chart performance doesn't matter, you know. It's about quality not quantity.Ā images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_UwaKaaoOePBIWasnKKi

NFRatwell

The only time I had to swallow my words was when I was hoping Gaga would actually release more jazz music (an album every year or two)Ā :bear:

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, C1trus said:

LMs pre-ARTPOP era: OMG! Hide your favs ARTPOP is coming for blood! Gaga's gonna slay them in the charts like she always does!Ā images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4jDQSb_huS59Acj03pEv

Ā 

ARTPOP:Ā tenor.gif

Ā 

LMs after ARTPOP era: Chart performance doesn't matter, you know. It's about quality not quantity.Ā images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_UwaKaaoOePBIWasnKKi

This is also exactly pre and post- Witness kats :ladyhaha:

chaeri pls

A MESS
Just now, VasilisVas said:

Music not the blingĀ 

this is my fave lol that would be me energy
Ā 

Š“ŠµŠ½ŠµŃ€Š°Š» ŠœŠ°Ń€ŠøŠ½Š° ŠŠ±Ń€Š°Š¼Š¾Š²Šøћ

C1trus
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

This is also exactly pre and post- Witness kats :ladyhaha:

Also pre and post-Daisies but let's stay at Gaga fan circlesĀ :laughga:

papergangstas

Little Monsters pre-Chromatica: OMG Chromatica is going to be her biggest era with more promo than Born This Way and lots of singles with music videos and performances!!!!!Ā :saira:

Ā 

Little Monsters when she postponed the album due to covid:Ā  Ā I don't care about promo, music videos and performances, I just want her to drop the album and listen to the music to heal, that's all I needĀ :ohno:

Ā 

Little Monsters post-Chromatica: Lady Gaga is lazy. No promo, one performance and only 2 WW singles. Everyone accommodated to covid, Gaga didn't. Flop.!!! She is a cash grab...

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

PunkTheFunk
15 minutes ago, C1trus said:

The reverse of this is me during the ASIB era

GagasEarCondom
1 hour ago, papergangstas said:

Little Monsters pre-Chromatica: OMG Chromatica is going to be her biggest era with more promo than Born This Way and lots of singles with music videos and performances!!!!!Ā :saira:

Ā 

Little Monsters when she postponed the album due to covid:Ā  Ā I don't care about promo, music videos and performances, I just want her to drop the album and listen to the music to heal, that's all I needĀ :ohno:

Ā 

Little Monsters post-Chromatica: Lady Gaga is lazy. No promo, one performance and only 2 WW singles. Everyone accommodated to covid, Gaga didn't. Flop.!!! She is a cash grab...

This

Am I the only one who doesn't care and is just happy we got an album to dance through during this time? I could care less if she gave me 100 Music vidoes, I would watch regardless but the music is enough for me. I have been fed. Now put energy into the universe for ARTPOP Act II, this is the closest well ever get to hearing itĀ :kiss:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Archived