Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua & Elton fangirl over each other

dit

Featured Posts

Ez5oW3PWQAE_No5?format=jpg&name=large

Dua on instagram said: 

"Dearest Elton, thank you for having me perform alongside you last night. A real honour and a dream to have done this with you for such an incredible cause. Still smiling from ear to ear and I will never ever forget this moment - especially getting to sing Bennie And The Jets and Love Again with you 🥲🥲🥲 I love you!!!! 🤍🤍🤍"

and then Elton responded in the comments: 

eltonjohn

"@dualipa There aren’t enough words to express the joy and gratitude I feel for your support of the lifesaving work of EJAF. Collaborating with you musically was a dream. You are the brightest star. And you deserve all the success that I know will continue to come your way. Love, Elton xo"

This is so cute! and they helped raise 3 million for AIDS and HIV! 

Just now, Debithius said:

I guess Elton found a new god mother for his sons :triggered:

Raised by two queens in case something bad happens?! oh henny that sounds like a gay dream! :ladyhaha: El Tuna John has plenty of love to go around for multiple people at the same time! Case in point: Gaga in full House of Coochie drag was invited to speak by Elton, because he loves her too.

Ez4OM76XoAASIzL?format=jpg&name=small

Crazy how a human being can love not 1 person! but 2! maybe even more! :triggered::stalkga: 

OMonster

This is really lovely but does anyone else think it's a little funny how so many new artists are 'the best artist right now' to him :bradley: 

subtext / fantasy

littlepotter

Honestly good for her. She's so hard working and takes advantage of every inch of her platform. I wish I stanned

chaeri pls

littlepotter
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

This is really lovely but does anyone else think it's a little funny how so many new artists are 'the best artist right now' to him :bradley: 

You know, "right now" means something different every second :poot:

chaeri pls

Debithius
3 minutes ago, dit said:

Raised by two queens in case something bad happens?! oh henny that sounds like a gay dream! :ladyhaha: El Tuna John has plenty of love to go around for multiple people at the same time! Case in point: Gaga in full House of Coochie drag was invited to speak by Elton, because he loves her too.

Ez4OM76XoAASIzL?format=jpg&name=small

Crazy how a human being can love not 1 person! but 2! maybe even more! :triggered::stalkga: 

It's not that serious :bear:

5 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I know what you mean but think of it this way: El Tuna John is a gay. This answers everything :stalkga: 

no but for real: I think he just has a good eye / ear for artists that will leave a mark or make a big impression in the world of music. He showed support to Gaga very early on and has done so to a number of other new artists (many of which went on to become huge critically or/and commercially). I think he just wants to enjoy his golden years supporting fresh new talent and showing them that there is someone who cares about them and their art and that he gives them his stamp of approval. :hug: :heart: 

@Debithius I know it was not serious sis! hence why I responded in a light hearted manner! thought it was obvious but I hope you know I did not mean to do a "clapback" or anything :heart: 

OMonster
1 minute ago, dit said:

I know what you mean but think of it this way: El Tuna John is a gay. This answers everything :stalkga: 

no but for real: I think he just has a good eye / ear for artists that will leave a mark or make a big impression in the world of music. He showed support to Gaga very early on and has done so to a number of other new artists (many of which went on to become huge critically or/and commercially). I think he just wants to enjoy his golden years supporting fresh new talent and showing them that there is someone who cares about them and their art and that he gives them his stamp of approval. :hug: :heart: 

Yeah, I totally get it and he's very gracious to be so accepting of new stars. He likes to lift them up, and that's really quite rare. 

subtext / fantasy

Debithius
9 minutes ago, dit said:

@Debithius I know it was not serious sis! hence why I responded in a light hearted manner! thought it was obvious but I hope you know I did not mean to do a "clapback" or anything :heart: 

Oh, don't worry I didn't take any offense :heart:

Galagala
35 minutes ago, Debithius said:

I guess Elton found a new god mother for his sons :triggered:

Lol I'm thinking the same.

Archived