life

Lady Gaga at EJAFOscar event

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
11 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Its more rude than anything tbh 

I just mean she looks youthful. :)

Put her in an origami dress with a blonde wig and bangs and she'd look like she stepped out of 2008. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GucciGa
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

How is it rude to say that someone looks like their younger self... 

Bc it's zoning in on her looks. Women are not allowed to age in Hollywood (especially) without people obsessing over their faces. There is also the constant commentary on what plastic surgery women have. 

😇

IllusionLover

Come thru Patrizia!

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

alsemanche
Just now, GucciGa said:

Bc it's zoning in on her looks. Women are not allowed to age in Hollywood (especially) without people obsessing over their faces. There is also the constant commentary on what plastic surgery women have. 

You are reading way too much into this. All they said was she looks like her younger self, no one is criticizing her, calling her out on anything, or obsessing over her face here.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

dynamite
3 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Christ :bear:

PinkJelly

I’m hoping we get a sneak peek at House of Gucci but I doubt it. Would be great promo to release a 30second -to- 1minute teaser during the Oscars :pray:

weed
8 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

huh??? where???

nowhere lol I was jk but who knows :vegas:

GucciGa
12 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

You are reading way too much into this. All they said was she looks like her younger self, no one is criticizing her, calling her out on anything, or obsessing over her face here.

They even admitted it was annoying themselves. Imo there is always a thinly veiled reference towards her use of fillers behind the "she looks just like her 2008/10/12 face" comments. 

You are free to disagree. (but I'm definitely right and y'all just don't want to admit to it 😘🤪

😇

Noir

What’s with the Lisa Vanderpump wig??? WhT the hell 

I thought of FameGa because of the straight-on camera shot, dark sunglasses, and bangs/hairstyle frame her nose and jaw in a way highly reminiscent of photoshoots from that time, not because I’m skulking around waiting to maliciously bring up fillers or whatever :bear:

Anyway she looks good in that red color, especially coupled with the brown hair! I hope we can get a screen recording

⚡🐲

ThatGagaBoobStan

The “ciao” is everything😩😭😭:cryga::air:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Archived