šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica: The Remix' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Honestly I hope not. My dream is that the remix record is a continuous mix and the only duplicate will be the two Babylon remixesĀ 

I just know the tracklist will be a mess :poot:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want them to include the Ellis remix of Stupid Love, the one we deserved since the startĀ 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Ladle Ghoulash
9 minutes ago, Riley said:

Even Dua's continuous mix had multiple remixes of a few songs - I'd def be here for a few unmentioned remixes that are separate/second remixes of one of the already rumored remixed song collabsĀ 

Fair, but I'm honestly mostly looking for a companion record. So if there are additional remixes, I'm def not complaining, but not really anticipating it eitherĀ 

gbrldiniz

Tired, nothings coming this friday and we won't have pre singles. Arca said 20 bc it was supposed to come out this date. Dont know what happened this week but its not coming. My bet is 27

Stephen
5 minutes ago, gbrldiniz said:

Tired, nothings coming this friday and we won't have pre singles.Ā 

Are you guessing or you have tea?Ā :duck:

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, Enzo said:

I just know the tracklist will be a mess :poot:

I think all remix albums are messes tho

ProfessionalClown
33 minutes ago, gbrldiniz said:

Tired, nothings coming this friday and we won't have pre singles. Arca said 20 bc it was supposed to come out this date. Dont know what happened this week but its not coming. My bet is 27

Itā€™s Wednesday sis. Why would she announce anything for a minor release like this.

I know we all like to think itā€™s a major release but it really isnā€™t. Itā€™ll be like the BTW remixes/reimagined songs where itā€™s announced the day/night/maybe hoursĀ before and boom.

TEANUS

I really thought it would be announced todayĀ :oprah:Based on the pattern of Tues, Wed announcement and Friday release related to Chromatica stuff

Possible scenarios ig:

- Announcement tomorrow for imminent release of ROM (Arca Remix) at midnight or surprise drop on Friday at 12 PM ET then album releasedĀ on Aug 27

- Announcement tomorrow for imminent release of whole album at midnight

- Original release of Aug 20 was delayed to Aug 27 (Announcement on the 20 or next week)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

OhHenny2020
1 minute ago, TEANUS said:

I really thought it would be announced todayĀ :oprah:Ā Based on the pattern of Tues, Wed announcement and Friday release related to Chromatica stuff

Possible scenarios ig:

- Announcement tomorrow for imminent release of ROM (Arca Remix) at midnight or surprise drop on Friday at 12 PM ET then album releasedĀ on Aug 27

- Announcement tomorrow for imminent release of whole album at midnight

- Original release of Aug 20 was delayed to Aug 27 (Announcement on the 20 or next week)

Ā 

I think the first scenario is most likely, with them announcing/surprise dropping the song tomorrowĀ and maybe announcing theĀ album next week

sillynate

I want to believe itā€™s coming in 25 hours but wasnā€™t BTWX delayed a week? For nearly no reason?Ā :bradley: yā€™all gotta stop with the negativity and start manifesting that itā€™ll be here Thursday night at 10 (for me)

PawsUpJago

As much as I'm excited for this, not you lot expecting this like its an actual album announcement. šŸ˜‚ They'll probably just drop it this Friday, I don't see why they'd release a promo single a week before as if they were going to send it to radio.Ā 

It's a release for the fans more than anything and that's all it is. A remix album isn't going to cause as much of a stir as some of you think. They also probably don't even need to release it on a Friday as they surely won't be concerned about it tracking wise. I'm just seeing it as an any day now until next Friday, I don't think they are going to announce it a week in advance or anything.Ā 

gbrldiniz
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Itā€™s Wednesday sis. Why would she announce anything for a minor release like this.

I know we all like to think itā€™s a major release but it really isnā€™t. Itā€™ll be like the BTW remixes/reimagined songs where itā€™s announced the day/night/maybe hoursĀ before and boom.

Wait and seeĀ 

Both Pabllo and Rina come up when you search for Fun Tonight and Free Woman respectively. Looks like it's on the Spotify database ready to go in less than 12 hours for NZ and Australia!Ā 

Ā 

• Jase unpinned this topic
  • Jase unfeatured this topic

Archived