Ellon Musk tweets a Gaga meme

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

js4754394o9823
3 hours ago, Rifek said:

Gay environment is f***ing sensitive for every possible thing I see 

I believe this is the worst part about some of us 

just chill and live your life 

Did you ever wonder why are we that sensitive?

Maybe because most of us need to defend ourselves from being attacked and made fun of all the time and we can't just live our lives and chill? Lol

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ashley
7 hours ago, GucciGa said:

Somebody reposting a funny meme that's gone viral. Lots of straight people have reposted it and fans are suddenly acting offended bc it's Elon Musk (who FYI is a friend of her boyfriend). 

There's no mockery going on. It's a fan of a gay icon realising he is in fact gay. The funny part is him updating the YouTube comments 6 years later. 

But people wanna be offended.

Elon and Michael are friends? How do you know that? He’s so private about his personal life we wouldn’t even know who his friends are.

Anyway, I’m surprised so many people are defending this. Sure it’s meant to be a joke but I don’t think it’s that funny? It clearly has homophobic undertones.

TSUNAMI

It's a meme. 

It's humor. 

Yall get triggered well too easily. He shared this in a good spirit.

Monsieur D

Not some of you getting offended by a meme :bear:

But let's be real, 99% of Gaga fans are part of the LGBTQ+ community AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT! She's a GAY ICON and WE LOVE THAT.

(let's face it, 1% of people here are straight, don't lie to yourself, this is a gay forum and I LOVE IT :pawsup:).

I don't get why people get offended by this, it's a fact that most of Gaga fans are gay/bi... and that's okay, what's wrong is the internalized homophobia.

Rat Boy
7 hours ago, dynamite said:

true that henny

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIs271PXRW3QEXyl-k-N4

Umm what even is this???? :lmao: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Fresco

Is he experimenting with the pharmacopia, cuz last time bad things happened to tesla stock price if I remember correctly. The meaning of beauty, a Gaga gay fan meme and crypto hodling. Make it all make sense. I could connect the dots to put him in a fight with the mother of his bastard son, that he has not married. <shrug> who knows?

:nooo: space cowboy

And now the Gaga marketing people need a witty reply.  Something that includes straights without offending gays. or just f.

ps. I would guess that he sells electric vehicles to green liberals more often than to oil loving conservatives . He probably has plenty of market research, just a guess.

freebit
14 hours ago, Bolkins said:

I think this is where the lines blur when it comes to memes. I’ve seen this being posted on every gay IG/Twitter account going, everyone understands the joke in the queer sphere but heaven forbid a straight man find it funny. 

I think part of the problem is that straight men laughing at it kind reinforces "liking dance music put out by women is a gay only thing." Kind of toxic masculinity and stereotyping.  Plus, Elon Musk is the worst in general, so

Archived