President Biden 5,898 Posted April 23, 2021 Share Posted April 23, 2021 1 hour ago, skaxboy said: She is ridiculous to begin with but I hate how one can campaign to run the whole state without any experience in public service. I’d like to see her, or anyone, be a mayor first before running for governor or president. I’d even be fine if they were elected to their counties school board. It just seems so dumb to let someone run a state as their first government job, there should be more prerequisites imo. The same can be said for Andrew Yang. Let’s hold both parties accountable for this inexperienced candidate nonsense we keep allowing I got drunk Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cookie Tookie 10,546 Posted April 23, 2021 Share Posted April 23, 2021 Anybody is better than Newsom. But I still refuse to vote for Caitlyn. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,967 Posted April 23, 2021 Share Posted April 23, 2021 Good god. Mcconaughey in Texas and Jenner in California? Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gothicdream 39,660 Posted April 23, 2021 Share Posted April 23, 2021 Really hope common sense prevails here and people don't actually vote for her. But in America you never really know... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nickypie101 1,591 Posted April 23, 2021 Share Posted April 23, 2021 In some odd dimension does anyone think she has a chance of winning? Or is this a good thing if she gets the nomination bc it will basically hand Nelson the win? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JazzGa 14,654 Posted April 23, 2021 Share Posted April 23, 2021 1 hour ago, skaxboy said: She is ridiculous to begin with but I hate how one can campaign to run the whole state without any experience in public service. I’d like to see her, or anyone, be a mayor first before running for governor or president. I’d even be fine if they were elected to their counties school board. It just seems so dumb to let someone run a state as their first government job, there should be more prerequisites imo. It's cuz they have no real interest in doing a good job of running the state. They just want to raise their own personal profile and get clout. They would never ever be caught dead in a million years doing something as unglamorous and selfless as being on the school board. I 100% agree with your idea tho My old cat is a tough man, but i cant deny the way he bites my hand and he stabs me, he grabs me by my heart <3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TEANUS 16,218 Posted April 23, 2021 Share Posted April 23, 2021 Cali, I’m devastated British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
skaxboy 7,109 Posted April 23, 2021 Share Posted April 23, 2021 1 hour ago, President Biden said: The same can be said for Andrew Yang. Let’s hold both parties accountable for this inexperienced candidate nonsense we keep allowing Definitely. I even cringed when Cynthia Nixon ran for NY governor and I love SATC. I was in high school when Arnold ran for CA governor along with Gary Coleman and adult star Mary Carey and thought it was such a joke. I’m not a fan of Reagan at all but he was fairly active in politics before becoming governor and eventually president. Yang is running for mayor so if he does get elected and succeeds then absolutely, go ahead and run in 2028. I feel like some of these people run for president to get their name out there but Caitlyn already has the fame. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimisaMonster 31,073 Posted April 23, 2021 Share Posted April 23, 2021 A white transgender Republican murderer who proudly voted for Trump running for govenor in blue CALIFORNIA??? Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
President Biden 5,898 Posted April 23, 2021 Share Posted April 23, 2021 yall are being naive. She has 50+ years of connections in CA plus gobs of money. I think Caitlyn will be a fairly contentious candidate given Newsom’s failures with COVID I got drunk Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ronnie 6,109 Posted April 23, 2021 Share Posted April 23, 2021 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.