Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Dolly

• Benji

• Debithius

• bionic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.thenational.scot/news/19253187.independent-scotland-can-expect-quick-return-bloc-top-eu-official-signals/?fbclid=IwAR30hB4y8SeOl0bKNSnwrAOXiXEe4raGmAaATar2DtCJ0690KT3365dZEs8   Ha! 

we're waiting for ya, siblings! get rid of England and come back home <3

We are coming. Forever European 

milam

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3
Miss Dolly
1 minute ago, milam said:

We are coming. Forever European :legend:

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3
Benji

“Top EU official” :rip:

He works for the EU as part of their Special Envoy for Arctic Matters... this is like asking the cleaner on your way out of the interview if you got the job :laughga: He has no political leverage and will have as much of a voice on Scotland being allowed to join the EU again as my neighbour Dave.

• Like 5
Miss Dolly
1 minute ago, Benji said:

“Top EU official” :rip:

He works for the EU as part of their Special Envoy for Arctic Matters... this is like asking the cleaner on your way out of the interview if you got the job :laughga: He has no political leverage and will have as much of a voice on Scotland being allowed to join the EU again as my neighbour Dave.

Nicola Sturgeon Scotland GIF by The SNP

Benji
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

Nicola Sturgeon Scotland GIF by The SNP

Hey he’s not completely useless, I’m sure if Sturgeon wants to sponsor a polar bear he’s your guy.

• Like 2
Miss Dolly
3 minutes ago, Benji said:

Hey he’s not completely useless, I’m sure if Sturgeon wants to sponsor a polar bear he’s your guy.

By god, he’s still a top EU professional, no matter what job. Even Donald Tusk said Scotland would be welcome back into the EU. 

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1
Miss Dolly
4 minutes ago, Benji said:

Oh yeah, her name is Nicola Sturgeon. 

Benji

By god, he’s still a top EU professional, no matter what job. Even Donald Tusk said Scotland would be welcome back into the EU. 

He isn’t qualified to speak on the matter of Scotland rejoining so his opinion doesn’t mean anything.

He also said the same for all of the UK but unfortunately for you, he is no longer the President of the European Council so again... does his opinion matter?  Also, Tusk said he had empathy for Scotland but admitted there are formalities to rejoining.

Oh yeah, her name is Nicola Sturgeon. 

Be glad I’m using her last name and not something else :huntyga:

Miss Dolly
Just now, Benji said:

He isn’t qualified to speak on the matter of Scotland rejoining so his opinion doesn’t mean anything.

He also said the same for all of the UK but unfortunately for you, he is no longer the President of the European Council so again... does his opinion matter?  Also, Tusk said he had empathy for Scotland but admitted there are formalities to rejoining.

How not? He’s still works for the EU. He knows what is discussed. 

His opinion does matter as he was the head of the European Council. The current membership is staying quiet on the Scottish Independence membership. However, a former head still has some leg to stand on. 

Miss Dolly
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Benji said:

You are just trying to discredit all the positive things about Scottish Independence because it fits your narrative. Still no idea why you are trying to back up the United Kingdom and wanting Scotland to stay. 

Edited by Miss Dolly
Benji

How not? He’s still works for the EU. He knows what is discussed. 

His opinion does matter as he was the head of the European Council. The current membership is staying quiet on the Scottish Independence membership. However, a former head still has some leg to stand on. 

No he wouldn’t?  Do you think if there was a meeting to discuss Scotland, a guy who is a part of a team in charge of feeding polar bears would be invited? :laughga:

Ahh yes, previous leaders.  We should check in with Salmond too if his hand isn’t up someone else’s skirt.

Benji
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

You are just trying to discredit all the positive things about Scottish Independence because it fits your narrative. Still no idea why you are trying to back up the United Kingdom and wanting Scotland to stay. 

I’m really not, you post the most thinly backed up threads about Scottish independence and no one else on this site seems remotely bothered enough to spend a second to tell you that they’re incorrect and you’re falling for propaganda.

• Thanks 1
Miss Dolly
3 minutes ago, Benji said:

No he wouldn’t?  Do you think if there was a meeting to discuss Scotland, a guy who is a part of a team in charge of feeding polar bears would be invited? :laughga:

Ahh yes, previous leaders.  We should check in with Salmond too if his hand isn’t up someone else’s skirt.

I don’t really know much about this guy. I just post what I see. I’ve never heard of this guy in my life. 

Mr “Sleepy Cuddles”. Can’t stand the man. 

Miss Dolly
2 minutes ago, Benji said:

I’m really not, you post the most thinly backed up threads about Scottish independence and no one else on this site seems remotely bothered enough to spend a second to tell you that they’re incorrect and you’re falling for propaganda.

If people aren’t interested they don’t have to post. My threads are always open for people to enter with a reasonable debate.