Better Song: G.U.Y vs Stupid Love

Anveeroy

Better Song   

252 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
9 hours ago, alsemanche said:

SL is the worst song on Chromatica, her worst lead single, and one of my least favorite Gaga songs ever so... 

Quite literally, this

lady gaga please GIF

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
erfaan

G.U.Y certainly wins in the sensual and sexy department but, nothing compares to Stupid Love in the clubs :giveup:

imnotyourbabe10

Love them both!  G.U.Y. is so well-done, but the video is cringey with the housewives and andy cohen.  SL is a bop and I love the lyrics "I would battle for you, even if we break in two." 

BlingNotTheMusic
15 minutes ago, Earthfan said:

Stupid Love in the clubs 

Cecily Strong Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Galagala

This is an easy one.

STUPID LOVE

The major bad thing of SL is that ugly video. Other than that, it's a fascinating and dynamic song.

n1kos

GUY of course... 

Stupid lav i don't know her

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

S0436

They made a great decision with choosing the lead single of Chromatica then, judging by this poll result :triggered:

FrederickSpears

G.U.Y. is the better song imo, but I've grown to love the Stupid Love music video

LilyLark

Gotta go with the critical consensus on this one....which is Stupid Love. G.U.Y.'s lyrics and music are more complex, but SL is catchy as h*ll and her vocals sound great.

LilyLark
2 hours ago, Galagala said:

This is an easy one.

STUPID LOVE

The major bad thing of SL is that ugly video. Other than that, it's a fascinating and dynamic song.

It is kind of interesting...half the fandom hates SL, but the critics loved it. I like it a lot, but it's not my favorite Gaga track (nor is G.U.Y.)  Anyway, it's one of Gaga's best reviewed singles (if not her best reviewed single). I feel like the MV + the leak influenced fans opinions...plus SL is the type of song that sounds way better in a car, on a dance floor, etc. than at home (which is where we mostly were during the pandemic). They played it on the radio occasionally a while back, and I always enjoyed it way more in my car that way rather than in my house.

*I wasn't at the clubs, but I'm assuming it would be better there, too.

G.U.Y  for sure!

Gaga's most unappreciated single ever

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶

Inferno

GUY but in all honesty the production of Stupid Love hits really hard. Its actually a banger, eventually some of ya'll will catch up.

Anveeroy

GUY won with a nice margin! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived