šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumour: New Taylor Swift album on the 30th of April

Better Day

Featured Posts

Living

As someone who doesnā€™t really care for TS, yall are very negative. Chill out.Ā 
Ā 

in the age of streaming back to back albums works, sure they may not impact like previous ones but does that really matter?Ā 
Ā 

If gaga gave us 4 albums in 1 year you all would be gagging for itĀ 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Living said:

As someone who doesnā€™t really care for TS, yall are very negative. Chill out.Ā 
Ā 

in the age of streaming back to back albums works, sure they may not impact like previous ones but does that really matter?Ā 
Ā 

this!!!With Taylor she's constantly breaking records..A 13-year old album debuted at #1 on Billboard,broke a record held for 54 years by The Beatles in the Uk,50+ million streams debutĀ 

GucciGa
42 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

You sound bitter towards Taylor Swift. Why? She wants to own her music after being back stabbed by her former label. I recently just started stanning Taylor Swift but I ainā€™t buying her stuff, Iā€™ll stream her stuff.Ā 
plus she added unreleased music onto the re-recordings.Ā 

I literally said that I understand why she is doing it but OK.... šŸ˜‚

šŸ˜‡

Better Day
1 minute ago, GucciGa said:

I literally said that I understand why she is doing it but OK.... šŸ˜‚

She literally said she is trying to fleece her fansĀ :ladyhaha:

Together You And I!

Better Day
30 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

a) thatā€™s a generalisation

b) do you take everything said on this site literally? Wow how fun.

c) Iā€™m a fan and Iā€™m tiredĀ 

d) fearless is still chartingĀ 

Whatā€™s wrong with new music? Taylor is a really creative with her sounds and her lyrics.Ā 

Together You And I!

MonSwiftAnton
4 hours ago, GucciGa said:

They are fed with extremely overrated elevator music. I'll stay where I am!!Ā 

Ā 

Let Me Love You Seriously GIF

Ā 

FYI, Gaga has a huge work ethic. I'm not gonna stand for any slights against her on that basis. She can't help it that she crossed over I to acting more successfully that Taylor, therefore has to split her time between that and music. Just bc she isn't putting out the content that YOU want, doesn't mean that she isn't working very hard.Ā 

Well Gaga isn't doing back-to-back acting. This is her 3rd acting gig in six years, and it has taken a maximum of 6 months with filming and promo. Not saying she's lazy, she's just working very slow on her albums, and doing a lot of deals with companies and work forĀ haus labs.

OT: I don't think we'll get a third installment of her quarantine albums. Actually I feel ready to let go of new albums and get the re-recordings faster. I want all songs from The Vault right now!

GucciGa
20 minutes ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

Well Gaga isn't doing back-to-back acting. This is her 3rd acting gig in six years, and it has taken a maximum of 6 months with filming and promo. Not saying she's lazy, she's just working very slow on her albums, and doing a lot of deals with companies and work forĀ haus labs.

OT: I don't think we'll get a third installment of her quarantine albums. Actually I feel ready to let go of new albums and get the re-recordings faster. I want all songs from The Vault right now!

Nah nah dude, you're not gonna come at me on a Gaga fan forum with a swiftie username and a Taylor display pic and start criticising Gaga. No sirreeee

Ā 

No Way Reaction GIF by Ryn Dean

captain america nuts GIF

Season 1 Smell GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

šŸ˜‡

I can't handle this. I'm literally still listening to Folklore. It's hard enough to squeeze in Evermore songs. There's just not enough time in a day to listen to it all. She needs to stop.

FentyGa
4 hours ago, danbekim said:

I love her but I still think quality over quantity is better

good thing sheā€™s serving both

MonSwiftAnton
18 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Nah nah dude, you're not gonna come at me on a Gaga fan forum with a swiftie username and a Taylor display pic and start criticising Gaga. No sirreeee

Ā 

No Way Reaction GIF by Ryn Dean

captain america nuts GIF

Season 1 Smell GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Nah nah dude, you're not deciding on what I can or cannot write. I can do whatever I want. I was a monster before I became a SwiftieĀ and my heart have enough space to stan two artists. Also I'm allowed to give my opinion on both artists.Ā 

c7393-sickening.gif

4 hours ago, GucciGa said:

They are fed with extremely overrated elevator music. I'll stay where I am!!Ā 

Ā 

Let Me Love You Seriously GIF

Ā 

FYI, Gaga has a huge work ethic. I'm not gonna stand for any slights against her on that basis. She can't help it that she crossed over I to acting more successfully that Taylor, therefore has to split her time between that and music. Just bc she isn't putting out the content that YOU want, doesn't mean that she isn't working very hard.Ā 

this isnt a slight to Gaga at all? :rip:Ā How is stating facts about Taylor's work ethic shade or a slight to Gaga? I'm genuinelyĀ confused with that especially because no comparison was made. None. At. All.

VasilisVas
1 hour ago, Living said:

Ā 

Ā 

But Gaga isnā€™t overrated andĀ overexposed, so yes, we would be gagging for it.Ā :lolly:

Better Day
2 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

But Gaga isnā€™t overrated andĀ overexposed, so yes, we would be gagging for it.Ā :lolly:

To you Taylor Swift is ā€œoverrated and overexposedā€ I, for me thought for years she was those things but I took a chance and really enjoying her content. If you donā€™t like her, donā€™t listen to her.Ā 

Together You And I!

RAMROD
1 minute ago, VasilisVas said:

overrated andĀ overexposed,:lolly:

Ā 

Ā 

I've been waiting for these clichĆ© cursed words within stanbases being said/typed. :enigma:Ā  :billie:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived