Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumour: New Taylor Swift album on the 30th of April

Better Day

Featured Posts

FrederickSpears

Sadly if she continues to release too much, she is going to end up flopping sadly. People will get tired of her fast because she's doing it all too much. She should focus on re-releasing the old albums first and then she can drop another new album after those. We just got Evermore - we don't need another new album yet. I am also totally missing her pop music because these Folklore/Evermore albums are boring me. Evermore was also not as good IMO.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrederickSpears
2 hours ago, GucciGa said:

Its mostly rerecording her old sh*t though? It's hardly breaking any new ground. Swifties are losing out money wise by having to pay for pretty much the same content just to ramp up Taylor's power trip over Scooter Braun. Let's call it what it is. I get why TS Is doing it, SB is a piece of sh*t. But let's not act like swifties aren't the ones copping the fallout, no matter how much they want to proclaim that they are getting fed. They're getting swindled tbh. I mean, most of us would probably do the same if Gaga was in this position but it's still our pockets that would take the hit. So I'm glad it's the swifties and not us. I'm perfectly happy with Gaga concentrating on her A list acting career v being stuck working on content she put out a decade ago... 

She literally is giving us new unreleased songs WITH the albums from the vaults of those album eras, and giving us new album covers, etc. I am totally happy to buy the CD and add it to my collection. We aren't being forced to re-buy her old albums, we clearly don't mind.

This is too much. 3 albums in a space of 1 year. I'm not a fan nor am I even listening to anything by hers. But I'm tired watching from afar. No. 

Reject False Icons

I’m so dissapointed of myself, I want new releases soon but when artists drop music so shortly after like this I never listen to the newest record :mark:

gypsy101
48 minutes ago, FreeBritney said:

Does she not worry at all about being overexposed? This is seriously a lot.

She JUST re-released Fearless and I was hoping she was going to release 1989 next (or Red), but she also still has to re-release her debut album and I am dying to hear Tim McGraw and Our Song re-recorded. However, I'm starting to think this is going to take years for these re-release albums to come out :rip:

i don't think this third album is coming and i think hints have pointed to 1989 coming out this summer especially with the rerecording of Wildest Dreams being used in a recent trailer for the new Spirit film

GucciGa
2 hours ago, dit said:

Girl...her fans literally ALSO got two new albums (Folklore and Evermore) and right before that they literally had Lover:rip: Let's not. Swifties are the most fed and most spoiled fan base out there and they are extremely lucky to have an artist as dedicated to creating and releasing art as Taylor. I personally can't become a stan because I do not love her to that level but I 100% respect the work ethic and the artistry and commitment to constantly creating quality lyrics and music and releasing it to be consumed by her fans. The re recording are literally just the cherry on top / a bonus (PLUS they each get 5 new songs tagged on to them! Her fans are lucky beyond belief).  

They are fed with extremely overrated elevator music. I'll stay where I am!! 

Let Me Love You Seriously GIF

FYI, Gaga has a huge work ethic. I'm not gonna stand for any slights against her on that basis. She can't help it that she crossed over I to acting more successfully that Taylor, therefore has to split her time between that and music. Just bc she isn't putting out the content that YOU want, doesn't mean that she isn't working very hard. 

😇

pussycat

She’s been this strong force for years now. Hope that doesn’t get ruined for her by overexposure. There needs to be a balance, even if the music is good

danbekim

I love her but I still think quality over quantity is better

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Better Day
6 hours ago, Jill said:

btw, where is this rumor coming from?

The OP explained it

Together You And I!

Better Day
5 hours ago, SharGaga said:

BUT what is the source bestie?:triggered:

That’s why it’s a rumour. They are no source :toofunny:

Together You And I!

Pennywise

This thread is a mess :ladyhaha:

Anyways stream Evermore for clear skin :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Levine

Her fans are so lucky, I'm happy for them.

But she's lucky too: she barerely gets criticised by music media outlets and critics never dare to drag her. So it's always a win win situation for her. She and Beyoncé are literally the two faces of the same coin.

Archived