💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumour: New Taylor Swift album on the 30th of April

Better Day

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

and having a makeup line, oreo deal, and a dom perignon deal is all for the artistry, right ?

dont forget the tudor and the well safety seal too :sis:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon

Taylor be like: You guys were so excited about woodvale, I made an album for it anyway. Enjoy Swifties! Gonna work on re-recording now. xoxo

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Taylor be like: You guys were so excited about woodvale, I made an album for it anyway. Enjoy Swifties! Gonna work on re-recording now. xoxo

and we have no other option but to stan the hard-working queen :staymad:

Agunimon
8 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

and we have no other option but to stan the hard-working queen :staymad:

I haven't actually stanned anyone since Gaga from TF to Joanne era, with a slight resurrection during the hype for Chromatica, but Taylor always came close. She's the only person other than Gaga that I ever bought merch for back when Target had Red shirts. But I'm about to. Been loving everything she's been doing so much.

OMonster
4 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I haven't actually stanned anyone since Gaga from TF to Joanne era, with a slight resurrection during the hype for Chromatica, but Taylor always came close. She's the only person other than Gaga that I ever bought merch for back when Target had Red shirts. But I'm about to. Been loving everything she's been doing so much.

Taylor is my second in command to Gaga, too! Taylor is such a great artist to follow. Her work is always exciting and she really cares about the fan experience - I'd say more than any other pop artist. 

subtext / fantasy

Thomas P
18 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

the fact that this is probably true 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Agunimon
12 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Taylor is my second in command to Gaga, too! Taylor is such a great artist to follow. Her work is always exciting and she really cares about the fan experience - I'd say more than any other pop artist. 

ngl she's gonna be first soon.

Anderson123
39 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she does lmao. She has such a creative mind that it'd actually be a good album and even a long one like Folklore and Evermore with like 15 tracks and 5 bonus tracks. What does she eat to have that energy omg I want her vitamins.

Elohim
18 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she does lmao. She has such a creative mind that it'd actually be a good album and even a long one like Folklore and Evermore with like 15 tracks and 5 bonus tracks. What does she eat to have that energy omg I want her vitamins.

Also it dosent sound like she made these albums out of the blue, the lyrics and melodies are amazing! Folklore and Evermore became my go to albums whenever Im in a chill/melancholic mood, and I was never a Taylor fan, but she really got me with these 2 albums, so im really really really hoping Woodvale/3rd album is not a conspiracy.

Archived