I was about to call 911 :neyde:

77c.jpg

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Loyalty
17 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I think these are based on pure sales, so that's even more iconic if Shallow sold 10m in the streaming era :tony:

14 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

It’s worldwide but PURE sales only. If you count everything else then these songs have sold more than double that. Just Dance will be diamond eligible at the end of this year and Shallow in 2-3 years so Gaga will have 4 Diamond singles in the US then.

Shallow has NOT sold 10M in pure sales. That just isn’t possible... there aren’t any certifications to back that up. If anything the figure is referring to SPS

Harry Kat

Well.. this is not actually true! She has 2 diamond singles in US! Bad Romance and Poker Face! Just Dance is about to be her 3rd one! This record is about WW sales.. She has 4 songs with OVER 10M sales/units! There are no certifications for WW milestones! 

flyaway
1 minute ago, Nycboy said:

Would have been 5 if ARUTW was a single!

7 with Is That Alright and I'll Never Love Again :bear:

Guillaume Hamon
2 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

Well.. this is not actually true! She has 2 diamond singles in US! Bad Romance and Poker Face! Just Dance is about to be her 3rd one! This record is about WW sales.. She has 4 songs with OVER 10M sales/units! There is no certifications for WW milestones! 

I added a Guiness Book link afterwards, it's the IFPI giving the certifications for WW sales apparently. :)

Just now, President Biden said:

it’s called a diamond certification fyi

Indeed but I just went for the the title I thought to be the catchiest lmao! ;) 

1 minute ago, flyaway said:

7 with Is That Alright and I'll Never Love Again :bear:

I'm sure INLA is her biggest missed hit. :D

Harry Kat
1 minute ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I added a Guiness Book link afterwards, it's the IFPI giving the certifications for WW sales apparently. :)

The way you wrote it is wrong! She hasn't 4 Diamond singles because we are talking about WW numbers where we don't have that kind of certifications! IFPI simply gives the WW numbers !

Anyway she is going to have 4 diamond singles in US in the next years since Shallow will reach this status! 

Pennywise
13 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

Shallow has NOT sold 10M in pure sales. That just isn’t possible... there aren’t any certifications to back that up. If anything the figure is referring to SPS

Shhhh let me live delusionally :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Guillaume Hamon
11 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

The way you wrote it is wrong! She hasn't 4 Diamond singles because we are talking about WW numbers where we don't have that kind of certifications! IFPI simply gives the WW numbers !

Anyway she is going to have 4 diamond singles in US in the next years since Shallow will reach this status! 

Okay lol. I removed the "diamond" term to only let the 10 millions sales info. :)

Massive Monster
49 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

Billboard, streets and everybody else are saying that Lady Gaga. 

I heard it through the VENTS

(This thread is #amess :toofunny:)

Kind regards

Ronk
1 hour ago, Trixie Mattel said:

And right after becoming the first woman in history, ugh we just keep winning :vegas:

j9tvdjazedr61.png

Eve says hi.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived