💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you seen this Paparazzi performance?

papergangstas

Featured Posts

papergangstas

I've never seen this before :omg:  I kinda like the mixture between the studio version and her at the piano. :flutter:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Linus Gaga

one thing i love paparazzi is she performs it in 3 different keys thru the years. In C, B and B flat minor

Hit me a message and say hi !

papergangstas
4 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

one thing i love paparazzi is she performs it in 3 different keys thru the years. In C, B and B flat minor

i don't think she has ever performed Paparazzi like the studio version vocals (chorus) but I'm not 100 percent sure. :koons:

edit: I assumed she sings the 'promise I'll be kind' part in falsetto on the studio version but she never does live

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Quentin
4 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

i don't think she has ever performed Paparazzi like the studio version vocals (chorus) but I'm not 100 percent sure. :koons:

I think yes at the Russian wedding

I wish we had this performance in full and in HQ

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Defmix100
3 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

this is one of my favourite performances of her and like the acoustic Just Dance one I can't believe we only have bystander filmed phone audio versions

papergangstas
2 minutes ago, Quenty said:

I think yes at the Russian wedding

omg she does at 5:30 :saira::heart:

G U C C I
3 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

this is one of my favourite performances of her and like the acoustic Just Dance one I can't believe we only have bystander filmed phone audio versions

OMG you have no idea how much it upsets me that we don't have full audio of these wedding songs and her acoustic Just Dance! They are some of her best and I literally listen to them all the time.

A MESS

never seen before! also, love her voice in her first years

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Quentin
1 hour ago, papergangstas said:

omg she does at 5:30 :saira::heart:

Here are all the snippets

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Archived