Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

(Almost) ChromaticAnniversary: 420 Edition

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

High sistrens!

music video goodbye GIF by Lady Gaga

In honor of Chromatica's original release date of April 10, 2020 and 420🌱, I wanted to touch base (or blast off to Venus 🚀☺️) on how you feel about the album of pandemic start of the decade. Whether to you it's Traumatica, Bopatica, or Not Joanne, there's no denying our TheQueen.mp4 served. *Positivity only please, thank u*

I'd have to say the tracks that still feel fresh and I never get sick of would be Alice :pray:, Rain On Me :v:, 911 :trollga:, Replay :firega:, and Babylon :staymad:.

What tracks are still your standouts?

Look at these iconic gifs from the "era"

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

lady gaga may the best woman win GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

What the -

How'd you get here JoanneGa? :what:

Also, can we talk about the slayage of the VMA performance?!

And the video that NO ONE saw coming 

What are some of the funniest GGD moments of the era?

Let's have fun :classy:

Lady Gaga GIF by Apple Music 

One of the best moments for me was staying up till 5am or something for her VMA performance and just being blown away by her energy:firega:

Spoiler

Ooo also when I listened SFA for the second time as I walking around in summer night and starting to cry as the music pierced my whole body:giveup:

I'm probably wrong

Babylon Dynasty
50 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

What are some of the funniest GGD moments of the era?

The massive Sour Candy is coming soon meltdown the clowns (I'm a  proud member :flop:) had in january LMAO

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Definitely a fun era, where you can freely, as a woman, imagine whats coming soon :fatcat:

Got hyped and overjoyed with ROM release and 911, that i was not able to work from home properly on those days. Then there's that Sour Candy thread. It was a roller coaster of emotions :bradley: 

..and the era is not done yet so i hope Gaga raises the BAR (Babylon, Alice, Replay) again for Chromatica visuals and do an online concert... soon :laughga:

BlingNotTheMusic

I have a lot to say regarding what did or didn't happen during the era and rollout. But I'd love to focus on the positive :huntyga:

Remember when Little Detectives saw "STUPID LOVE" on Gaga's Halloween post in 2019

And when Stupid Love leaked in January and we all thought it was very demo and was going to be completely different :trollga:

Then ROM (demon vocals) leaked as well as Free Woman (iconic demo version) in May 

Babble On :stalkga: (Bowie mix) leaked at some point

The Stupid Love single promo billboards and single cover 

ROM single cover

ROM VIDEO OMG

*I wish Club Chromatica or whatever they did that one time was found easily, I totally missed it *

steven

I think one of the highlights of the era for me was when I heard ROM for the first time. 

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, Steven said:

I think one of the highlights of the era for me was when I heard ROM for the first time. 

Tbh I didn't like the structure of the song it felt jarring, it definitely took a few listens but now it's my ultimate power bop

Anderson123

I love this album so much. Sadly overshadowed by the pandemic and what COULD have been. So much potential with those visuals, those 90's sounds. The Gaga album of my dreams that did not get the attention it deserved.

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I love this album so much. Sadly overshadowed by the pandemic and what COULD have been. So much potential with those visuals, those 90's sounds. The Gaga album of my dreams that did not get the attention it deserved.

I know :messga: I grew up with 90s club music so this album hit home

Archived