💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Partynauseous for ARTPOP Act 2

Cherry Blues

Featured Posts

Cherry Blues

I want the original ArtRave Partynauseous on ARTPOP Act 2 so badly. For me its just so cool and artful. Like "Ring the Alarm" from Beyonce meets "Techno". R'n'B meets Summertechno. Just a very unique mix. 

I imagined a big choreo with many dancers in the style and visuals of techno meets black anthem. It's still a hit. She needs Fernando Garibay for this miraculous monster track. So please bring this. It's so good...

Cherry Blues
2 minutes ago, blindinghope said:

Now this is a song that needs someone. Like gdragon or something

She should made it a solo-song. Lady Gaga is an original artist - she doesen't need too much collabs.

blindinghope
1 minute ago, Cherry Blues said:

She should made it a solo-song. Lady Gaga is an original artist - she doesen't need too much collabs.

It just sounds like a kpop or jpop song to me. 

Cherry Blues
3 minutes ago, blindinghope said:

It just sounds like a kpop or jpop song to me. 

It's more of a European Techno song meets American Hip-Hop. 

Head Empty

Yes! Fans mostly cling to the titles of songs that they have never heard, when we already know what this masterpiece sounds like. We just need a full, high quality version to stream :pray:

Dayman

Only problem will be Fernando reused production - so now the production has partially been released in the form of Hologram on the Vox Lux soundtrack.

blindinghope
2 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Only problem will be Fernando reused production - so now the production has partially been released in the form of Hologram on the Vox Lux soundtrack.

God tier song. 

Chromatikitten

This club banger bop that Gaga described as "hip hop /pop/ with a hint of J-pop techno" :legend:

Prepare, I descend from the East
I'm from Jakarta-a-a
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
'Cause moi seem to have some problem with ya
Prepare, I descend from the West
My name is Lady Gaga
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
'Cause moi seem to have some problem with ya

ezgif-1-1ec72cbf0fa0.gif

cfVPLJz.gif

She's meditating guys — She's died

The Z

It's sounds great! I can't imagine a studio version though, the instrumental sounds extremely raw, a bit like Swine but harder with different style. I don't know why. It's probably the lack of common melodic synths

Cherry Blues
48 minutes ago, Dayman said:

That's not a reason, it was not popular. Thanks for the song ^^

Archived