💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Rina talks about Chromatica remix rumour

Genuine Guy 09

Featured Posts

Genuine Guy 09

Now y'all ain't gone start arguing within the first 5 posts of my threads :awkney:

OT:

Yeah... This plan hasn't even been discussed since the initial tweet... Its over :rip:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
6 minutes ago, fishinmyhair said:

I could see this, given her recent collab with Elton

And Bloodpop 

Genuine Guy 09
26 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Everyone rushing to declare it's not happening... baby this could just as well her being unable to talk without gaga's approval duh. 

Bloodpop specifically @-ed her and Gaga included her in her Apple playlist last year. It's happening. Accept it :vegas:

Hmmm... Yeah but she was kinda just like repeating the correspondence as if she didn't even know 'apparently she's looking' looking more n more like the act 2 distraction :enigma:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Stephen
Just now, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Hmmm... Yeah but she was kinda just like repeating the correspondence as if she didn't even know 'apparently she's looking' looking more n more like the act 2 distraction :enigma:

lmao let's wait and see :enigma:

Spoiler

tenor.gif

Tinnitus15

Well if there’s a remix album I think Rina is not the one who will announce that it’s happening 

Cherries
33 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Everyone rushing to declare it's not happening... baby this could just as well her being unable to talk without gaga's approval duh. 

Bloodpop specifically @-ed her and Gaga included her in her Apple playlist last year. It's happening. Accept it :vegas:

Yes, i don't know why everyone is so quick to say no. Rina wouldn't drag it out if it was a no.

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

S0436

I’m not believing any of this.  She is hardly a household name so more publicity is a welcome boost, and wouldn’t be surprised if she has a project with Bloodpop coming out in the future.  Sorry for being cynical :mark:

lilboyblue

Seemed like she was being careful not to spill anything. I bet it's already in the works! Bloodpop will for sure vouch for her.

lilboyblue

And knowing how much of a fan she is of Gaga and how expressive she is on Twitter, even the initial exchange with Bloodpop felt sus. Like they're already in on it. 👀

Of course they won't keep talking about it publicly. We're not gonna get weekly updates about it. But Bloodpop was too confident in that thread for this not to materialize.

:yennefer:

pop a 911

She seems very sweet, I want to begin listening to her music, where should I start? 

i’m not real, i’m theatre

lilboyblue
5 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

She seems very sweet, I want to begin listening to her music, where should I start? 

The entire SAWAYAMA album is sooo good. XS, Bad Friend, Comme Des Garçons, and Chosen Family were all instant favorites of mine.

And she has a cover of Dance in the Dark!

PinkJelly

I really hope something comes of this and the Charli remix discussed as well. Two of my favourites with Gaga would just be everything :flutter:

Archived