đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Rina talks about Chromatica remix rumour

Genuine Guy 09

Featured Posts

Genuine Guy 09

Now y'all ain't gone start arguing within the first 5 posts of my threads :awkney:

OT:

Yeah... This plan hasn't even been discussed since the initial tweet... Its over :rip:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
6 minutes ago, fishinmyhair said:

I could see this, given her recent collab with Elton

And Bloodpop 

Genuine Guy 09
26 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Everyone rushing to declare it's not happening... baby this could just as well her being unable to talk without gaga's approval duh. 

Bloodpop specifically @-ed her and Gaga included her in her Apple playlist last year. It's happening. Accept it :vegas:

Hmmm... Yeah but she was kinda just like repeating the correspondence as if she didn't even know 'apparently she's looking' looking more n more like the act 2 distraction :enigma:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Stephen
Just now, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Hmmm... Yeah but she was kinda just like repeating the correspondence as if she didn't even know 'apparently she's looking' looking more n more like the act 2 distraction :enigma:

lmao let's wait and see :enigma:

Spoiler

tenor.gif

Tinnitus15

Well if there’s a remix album I think Rina is not the one who will announce that it’s happening 

Cherries
33 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Everyone rushing to declare it's not happening... baby this could just as well her being unable to talk without gaga's approval duh. 

Bloodpop specifically @-ed her and Gaga included her in her Apple playlist last year. It's happening. Accept it :vegas:

Yes, i don't know why everyone is so quick to say no. Rina wouldn't drag it out if it was a no.

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

S0436

I’m not believing any of this.  She is hardly a household name so more publicity is a welcome boost, and wouldn’t be surprised if she has a project with Bloodpop coming out in the future.  Sorry for being cynical :mark:

lilboyblue

Seemed like she was being careful not to spill anything. I bet it's already in the works! Bloodpop will for sure vouch for her.

lilboyblue

And knowing how much of a fan she is of Gaga and how expressive she is on Twitter, even the initial exchange with Bloodpop felt sus. Like they're already in on it. 👀

Of course they won't keep talking about it publicly. We're not gonna get weekly updates about it. But Bloodpop was too confident in that thread for this not to materialize.

:yennefer:

pop a 911

She seems very sweet, I want to begin listening to her music, where should I start? 

i’m not real, i’m theatre

lilboyblue
5 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

She seems very sweet, I want to begin listening to her music, where should I start? 

The entire SAWAYAMA album is sooo good. XS, Bad Friend, Comme Des Garçons, and Chosen Family were all instant favorites of mine.

And she has a cover of Dance in the Dark!

PinkJelly

I really hope something comes of this and the Charli remix discussed as well. Two of my favourites with Gaga would just be everything :flutter:

Archived