Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Demi Lovato bashes selling of sugar free cookies

Lighter

Featured Posts

Rebel

Not her exposing the DMs, her entire response just shows she wasn’t looking to educate or actually concerned about the cookies, she just wanted an excuse to put them on blast for a “rude” service experience. She literally weaponized her mental illness to her favor, what a selfish garbage human being.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

Did she REALLY have to prove herself as the trash she is like this :air:

Like, sorry but this just proves that she just wants to be the victim. Not everyone has to cater to your specific needs, like get tf over yourself. EzRxZAuUYA8Jquv?format=jpg&name=large

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Lady Adga

People defending her behavior must be just as toxic as she is. That woman is pathetic. Imagine attacking a small business in COVID times just for stupidity. What a spoiled brat. 

Living

I don’t hate many people, but this women is so stupid it’s hard to feel any other way. 

King J

honestly I just dont like this girl. 

And as well she's always got something traumatic to talk about when she's releasing an album. Im not invalidating what she's been through, but its a bit suspicious to me 

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

King J

honestly

33 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Did she REALLY have to prove herself as the trash she is like this :air:

Like, sorry but this just proves that she just wants to be the victim. Not everyone has to cater to your specific needs, like get tf over yourself. EzRxZAuUYA8Jquv?format=jpg&name=large

don't make excuses just do better :messga::messga::messga: the poor customer service guy reading this nonsense 

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Magic Mike

As it’s beyond stupid, don’t you guys think she’s doing this in order to people not like her? Farfetch but possible, that she’s doing just it for attention / self harm

Queen Gloria

So she was triggered because she has mental illness and felt personally attacked by a small business because she felt like she was being pressured into buying sugar free items, posted about it on social media, potentially leading to a drop in business by badmouthing a place that's trying to offer healthy options for its customers. Great job, Poot. Never cared for her anyone and not about to start now. 

Edit: Before anyone comes for me calling out her mental illness, I have generalized anxiety, BPD, depression and OCD, so don't even try me. I'm allowed to call her out. 

RahrahWitch

Yikes those DMs.

She's a celebrity whos attacking a business because she had to WALK PAST diet and healthy versions of food they had in stock. If that doesn't scream privilege I don't know what does.

I'm not downplaying her trauma but this is a her problem, She can't expect the world to revolve around her needs.

Obobo
13 hours ago, Fan Favorite said:

It’s just an instagram story, jfc you guys make a big deal out of everything. Countless people do this type of **** on their Instagram stories, Facebook posts, tweets, etc. Why do you feel the need to express your contempt for such a common, frivolous thing?

because she’s putting the business on blast for a non-issue like a crazy karen. 

I actually love sugar free products. I've cut most sugar from my diet, and now, whenever I eat it, it just doesn't taste good to me. Mind you, just because it says "sugar free" or "no sugar added" does not mean it's healthy. It can still be just like any other food. It just seems like she is virtue signaling here.

rinasawachanta

The "mental health" discourse is the worst thing that has happened to us in a long time. It only serves for decadent people to justify their aberrant sensibilities, and to understate mental health issues that really matter.

holy scheisse

it's a little self-absorbed to think that the mere idea of selling sugar free snacks is an assault on people with eating disorder hx's everywhere...

go elsewhere where there is absolutely no health-conscious foods available if this certain place triggers you, demi gurl. its not a "them" problem...

Archived