💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Lagg

Mess. They didn't announce anything Pokemon-related. But they did announce this Nintendo World Championship thing. They also stated that "big-consumer" games are going to be dropped for us later this year so let's hope for the best.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

This is it guys. Any time today, Nintedo's going to announce what they'll present at E3 next month.

I hope they'll include the next Pokemon game, which is hopefully a main series game and not a side series that anyone will barely notice. If it's an XY sequel (which is most probable)  then I hope they'd make huge notable differences because the third games in the previous gens are just roughly recycled data that existed a few years back before its' parent games. Not really counting B2W2 since it's a sequel and almost everything in it has changed.

​Well apparently, there will be a "major" announcement about something pokemon related on the 21st through some magazine  (not corocoro but a different one)

IF they are indeed coming with Z it better be super improved and PACKED with new features or I'm not buying

And 20 new megas will not cut it this time

Lagg

​Well apparently, there will be a "major" announcement about something pokemon related on the 21st through some magazine  (not corocoro but a different one)

IF they are indeed coming with Z it better be super improved and PACKED with new features or I'm not buying

And 20 new megas will not cut it this time

​Really ? source

They're not coming with Z. They just confirmed that. And I don't think they'll repeat their mistake in Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum. They proved that with B2W2. They're going to cut the pattern this time cause they want to surprise players.

What about a new Zygarde form ? New Pokemon ? It's very possible since they can patch the games now.

Battle Frontier ? :fat:

Creyk

​Really ? source

They're not coming with Z. They just confirmed that. And I don't think they'll repeat their mistake in Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum. They proved that with B2W2. They're going to cut the pattern this time cause they want to surprise players.

What about a new Zygarde form ? New Pokemon ? It's very possible since they can patch the games now.

Battle Frontier ? :fat:

​Well I read about it on reddit + serebii for example here http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/33r65r/pokemon_announcement_on_may_21th/

but the actual source is a french site called pokebip.com 

I hope it's true

And noooo we will so not get BF. They are trolls after all :green: 

Lagg

I think they're just gonna move straight on to Gen 7.

​What made you think that ?

​Well I read about it on reddit + serebii for example here http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/33r65r/pokemon_announcement_on_may_21th/

but the actual source is a french site called pokebip.com 

I hope it's true

And noooo we will so not get BF. They are trolls after all :green: 

​"Famitsu"

When I read that word, I can already tell it's  legit. :excited:

Hopefully.

ryhanna

​What made you think that ?

​Just a feeling. I just have a feeling that GF are going to break tradition and drop a Gen 7 game sometime next year instead of making an expansion/sequel to X/Y. Mainly because we haven't heard anything yet. 

I wouldn't mind being wrong, though. New gen or Z/XY2, Pokemon is Pokemon. I'm happy with anything. :P

Lagg

​Just a feeling. I just have a feeling that GF are going to break tradition and drop a Gen 7 game sometime next year instead of making an expansion/sequel to X/Y. Mainly because we haven't heard anything yet. 

I wouldn't mind being wrong, though. New gen or Z/XY2, Pokemon is Pokemon. I'm happy with anything. :P

​or a 20th Anniversary game  hu knows  :fat:

Creyk

​or a 20th Anniversary game  hu knows  :fat:

​What would that be like? Everything they did in 20 years mashed into 1 game?

I'd be happy for a 6th gen mystery dungeon game, the 3DS one had nice graphics they just need to add more pokemon. (That one only had like, 140)

Creyk

Well, the Famitsu announcement was for something irrelevant, something to do with the anime

I am starting to doubt that we will get a new game at all this year, spin-off or not

1afbba30-8350-0132-43d7-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

Haroon

Well, the Famitsu announcement was for something irrelevant, something to do with the anime

I am starting to doubt that we will get a new game at all this year, spin-off or not

1afbba30-8350-0132-43d7-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

​I didn't think we would :omg: I think we need like two years before the new games because ORAS came out like half a year ago

Creyk

​I didn't think we would :omg: I think we need like two years before the new games because ORAS came out like half a year ago

​The possibility of that is really interesting though

They said that they are limited in what they can pack into a game because of the short time they have to make it (1 year). So if they work on the next games for 2 years then it will be super amazing (which is strange becuase I thought we will get a Kalos remake next, and well, there really isn't that much to work on a remake, as opposed to a brand new game) 

Creyk

MESS

And they just announced the new game after I totally gave up on it :toofunny: 

It's weird that it's coming at the end of 2015 to NA but only in Spring 2016 to Europe though

Haroon

​The possibility of that is really interesting though

They said that they are limited in what they can pack into a game because of the short time they have to make it (1 year). So if they work on the next games for 2 years then it will be super amazing (which is strange becuase I thought we will get a Kalos remake next, and well, there really isn't that much to work on a remake, as opposed to a brand new game) 

​Yeah I'd rather they work on a new game, if there is a Kalos 3rd game then we really do need more post game :smh: 

MESS

And they just announced the new game after I totally gave up on it :toofunny: 

It's weird that it's coming at the end of 2015 to NA but only in Spring 2016 to Europe though

​WAIT WHAT? :gum: 

• Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived