💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

bionic

Well, within 6 months?

Although that's a really wide timeframe :toofunny:

Looking at how well the Pokemon games sell, I'm sure they will want to bring out a pokemon game next year too to get their money shot.

I just hope that if it's the X/Y third edition or sequel, they will improve it majorly

XY are great but I played them so much that I'm not sure I would buy a third version at this point

So can we expect another Q4 game next year do you think?

X/Y announced in Jan, released in Oct

ORAS announced in May, released in Nov

On the other hand, B2/W2 were announced like 4 months before the Japanese release. :gum:

I wonder if they'll continue the 'worldwide' (#justiceforeurope) releases from now on.

----------------

I can think of many things that could be improved in Z.

buy bionic

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Well we got RS in mid 2003, DP in mid 2007, BW in early 2011, XY in late 2013, so the gap seems to be getting smaller :omg:

Random guess would be that we get the next generation in late 2016 :shrug:

So can we expect another Q4 game next year do you think?

Absolutely, or Q1 in 2016 if they really want to take their time

I hope ORAS will keep us interested for a long time until then though :)

bionic

Absolutely, or Q1 in 2016 if they really want to take their time

I hope ORAS will keep us interested for a long time until then though :)

Wel they still have those X/Y events to go :gum:

buy bionic

Prismatic

I hope they will release a download so we can get Battle Frontier because I'm honesty done with ORAS. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

bionic

I hope they will release a download so we can get Battle Frontier because I'm honesty done with ORAS. 

Better do it before CHristmas so it doesn't get Pokemon Bank'd :gum:

buy bionic

what is your opinion on using hack on pokemon games such as Action Replay or PowerSave? I'm just learning these hacks right now and i'm tempted to try them.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

what is your opinion on using hack on pokemon games such as Action Replay or PowerSave? I'm just learning these hacks right now and i'm tempted to try them.

They are fun, I use them

For example, the 9999BP cheat is very useful, specially now that move tutors ask for Battle Points as well

Haroon

I don't really mind as long as the Pokemon aren't hacked to be abnormally powerful or banned move/ability combinations :laughga:

I use the long way because I'm afraid of having my game shut down or 3DS online stuff or something :rofl: I used to use Action Replay on my Pearl game and it really sped up training Pokemon which was great :party:

TheOriginalOne

So I finally finished Alpha Sapphire, beat the Delta Episode, and managed to become win all the contests...

I don't know what to do now. All my competitive battle stuff and Pokémon are in Y and I have no other 3DS to trade it all over.

I think I'm going back to Smash Bros now :blehclausney:

Haroon

So I finally finished Alpha Sapphire, beat the Delta Episode, and managed to become win all the contests...

I don't know what to do now. All my competitive battle stuff and Pokémon are in Y and I have no other 3DS to trade it all over.

If you want I can help you trade your Pokemon over :yes:

Let's battle on SSB too :creepflop:

Redstreak

Just beat the Winstrate House :3

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Prismatic

If you want I can help you trade your Pokemon over :yes:

Let's battle on SSB too :creepflop:

King, will you ever do another tournament? Like Pokemon, "The X Cup" (to celebrate Xmas :P)

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

pokemon bank?

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived