Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaCraft

X :yes: What's your friend code? :party:

sorry, i'm not at home. and i don't know my friend code ;) i'll send u when i'm comeback.

do u like minecraft ? ;)

Haroon

sorry, i'm not at home. and i don't know my friend code ;) i'll send u when i'm comeback.

do u like minecraft ? ;)

Yup sure that's fine :yes: Mine's in the original post of this thread, so just add mine when you have time :) Uhmm I've never played Minecraft :sweat:

HUNTYS EXCHANGE FRIEND CODES WITH ME MINE IS 5284 1414 1905 and my name is Alex!!!!!!!!! I really wanna battle!

GagaCraft

Yup sure that's fine :yes: Mine's in the original post of this thread, so just add mine when you have time :) Uhmm I've never played Minecraft :sweat:

why ? it's so cool :)

Anomaly

:giveup: Nobody wants to help me.  :emo:

Do you guys think May and Brenden will return, like with HeartGold and SoulSilver Jimmy was kinda replaced with Ethan and Marina was completely replaced with Lyra.... I really wanna see May again!!!!!! :emo:

I think the playable characters will be May and Brenden, but I think we will have the option to customize them like we did in X/Y.

ryhanna

Do you guys think May and Brenden will return, like with HeartGold and SoulSilver Jimmy was kinda replaced with Ethan and Marina was completely replaced with Lyra.... I really wanna see May again!!!!!! :emo:

Hope so, Red was the playable character in FR/LG. 

Just the fact that May was a major character in the anime makes me think that they won't be replaced. Being so major in the anime must have given her some popularity that GameFreak would probably want to use to their advantage. I hope they do keep both of them though, they're probably the most unique designs of all the characters.

:giveup: Nobody wants to help me.  :emo:

I think the playable characters will be May and Brenden, but I think we will have the option to customize them like we did in X/Y.

Of course, but I would like them as the default design.

Jimmy IS Ethan. Jimmy is the anime counterpart of Ethan. (Ethan>>>>Jimmy tbh)

oh and Marina wasn't originally on Gold and Silver so it kind of make sense why

they decided to use Lyra instead.

i think they'll keep May and Brendan. hopefully, they'll both receive decent new artworks.

Ray of Light

Can't wait to see May SERVE legs & fitness when she jumps of the moving truck / ledges :giveup: 

Can't wait to see May SERVE legs & fitness when she jumps of the moving truck / ledges :giveup:

:laughga:

PopEmergency

GUYS!

i just got my first shiny in pokemon x  and second shiny overall (since pokemon red) :excited2:

vfsyy3qp.jpg

T3ARS

GUYS!

i just got my first shiny in pokemon x  and second shiny overall (since pokemon red) :excited2:

vfsyy3qp.jpg

Congrats  :omgexcited:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Redstreak

Ok, I think I'm gonna pick pokemon back up starting tomorrow and work on a competitive team. :giveup:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

they really need to give Glacia a decent artwork for ORAS

like the one in the mangas cause she

looks like a drag queen on this one :rip:

Ruby_Sapphire_Glacia.png

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived