Nick

Featured Posts

Redstreak

I can't wait too see the hot spring old ladies in all their 3D glory. :legend:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Noibat only available in PokĂƒÆ’Â©mon X? I was trying to catch one the other day in Terminus Cave/Victory Road. 

jungle-funnies-1.jpg

Is Noibat only available in PokĂƒÆ’Â©mon X? I was trying to catch one the other day in Terminus Cave/Victory Road. 

it's available on both games and can be found in Victory Road through stepping on a random shadow that appears somewhere

on the area. it's a similar method on encountering Ducklett on Driftveil's bridge back in Unova. 

it's available on both games and can be found in Victory Road through stepping on a random shadow that appears somewhere

on the area. it's a similar method on encountering Ducklett on Driftveil's bridge back in Unova. 

Oh! The amount of time I've spent in Victory Road looking for one and never came across one... perhaps I could use Flash to highlight shadows (I'm pretty sure I've heard that?) 

Oh! The amount of time I've spent in Victory Road looking for one and never came across one... perhaps I could use Flash to highlight shadows (I'm pretty sure I've heard that?) 

I think it's easier to find one in Terminus Cave.

Anomaly

Hi guys! I just recently restarted PokĂƒÆ’Â©mon Y, and I was wondering if one of you could trade me a Noivern, or its pre-evolution. I really want it as my flying type but he's soo late in the game! :( My FC: 0061-0869-9202  I hope one of you don't mind! :)

Did anyone trade with you yet? I can get you one if you'd like. :)

Anomaly

I've come to the realization that my primary motivation for beating this game was to get all of the different outfits. :toofunny:

inuborg

Well I spent allll day breeding, eving, and lvl up a 6 poke competitive team and now I'm done I don't really like it :emma:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Haroon

I've come to the realization that my primary motivation for beating this game was to get all of the different outfits. 

I loved collecting all the different outfits! I didn't think the player customization would be all that, but I ended up playing dress up for so long on Pokemon X :dies: I hope they introduce way more items and hairstyles and colours in future games :excited2:

Well I spent allll day breeding, eving, and lvl up a 6 poke competitive team and now I'm done I don't really like it :emma:

Aww :noparty: I just breed and EV and level up loads of Pokemon and store them in my box and change them around when I'm battling, you could try that :shrug: It'll keep you from getting bored with one team

Redstreak

What team?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Anomaly

I loved collecting all the different outfits! I didn't think the player customization would be all that, but I ended up playing dress up for so long on Pokemon X :dies: I hope they introduce way more items and hairstyles and colours in future games :excited2:

There aren't nearly enough different styles for the male character, and I find that very disappointing. :crossed: I'm actually debating on deleting my file and starting over fresh again so I can play through as the female and get all of her outfits. :laughga: But I don't wanna lose everything I've gotten with my guy so far, especially all the outfits I bought him. The struggle is real. :giveup:

Haroon

There aren't nearly enough different styles for the male character, and I find that very disappointing. :crossed: I'm actually debating on deleting my file and starting over fresh again so I can play through as the female and get all of her outfits. :laughga: But I don't wanna lose everything I've gotten with my guy so far, especially all the outfits I bought him. The struggle is real. :giveup:

I was actually considering doing the exact same thing :toofunny: Plus it annoys me that the girls get so many nice hat pins and stuff and we're stuck with such boring ones :giveup: Oh and I did not spend ages making myself popular to get into that Lumiose shop for nothing, and beat the Elite 4 SO many times with an Amulet Coin to rack up PokeD0ll4r$$$

ryhanna

What did you guys prefer for levelling up: Audino battles in B/W or the restaurants in X/Y? :rofl: 

Anomaly

I was actually considering doing the exact same thing :toofunny: Plus it annoys me that the girls get so many nice hat pins and stuff and we're stuck with such boring ones :giveup: Oh and I did not spend ages making myself popular to get into that Lumiose shop for nothing, and beat the Elite 4 SO many times with an Amulet Coin to rack up PokeD0ll4r$$$

It's so much quicker to just go to CafĂƒÆ’Â© Le Wow with an Amulet Coin and Prize Money Power Lvl. 3. You come out way richer than you went in, if you do the rotation battle you get experience for three PokĂƒÆ’Â©mon at a time, and the Big Mushrooms you get at the end can be sold for a lot of money. So if you really want moolah (and experience), you could just do that instead of battling the Elite Four, haha.

I don't care about the pins at all, actually. I just like the full outfits! And I wish we could take off the damn hat and that side satchel thing. :crossed: I was secretly hoping that the guys could get a leather jacket in the game, but no dice.

inuborg

What did you guys prefer for levelling up: Audino battles in B/W or the restaurants in X/Y? :rofl:

The restaurants definitely I hate Audinos so much :emma:

What team?

It's a secret to everybody :fan:

*Zelda reference

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived