💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Electric Venus

should i evolve pikachu? is it really worth it? i've got so attached to the little guy :cryga:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

look what i found

FbhEqKK.jpg

i saw this yesterday.

but i'm positive it's fake judging from the upper screen. it's Lumiose City's gate from Route 4 :sweat:

the map tho. fake or not, i can't wait to see Hoenn's map like that. :flutter:

It is 100% fake. If any real screenshots had leaked, they would be all over every Pokémon fansite. But just imagine seeing Hoenn in those 3D graphics!!! :sara:

Do you guys think they'll bring back the ability to customize our characters or do yall think we will only he able to play as Brendan and May?

Haroon

look what i found

FbhEqKK.jpg

i saw this yesterday.

but i'm positive it's fake judging from the upper screen. it's Lumiose City's gate from Route 4 

the map tho. fake or not, i can't wait to see Hoenn's map like that. 

I thought of Lumiose City as soon as I saw it too :laughga: I'm not looking forward to Hoenn's map, the big areas of blue are not fun to explore LOL

I already have a 3DS and have already finished X. :awkney: I've posted about it in this thread in the past.  :awkney:

I couldn't remember and please don't awkney me :ohno: IT MAKES ME FEEL ATTACKED :giveup:

should i evolve pikachu? is it really worth it? i've got so attached to the little guy 

Do it! Learn from Lt. Surge and do it!

Do you guys think they'll bring back the ability to customize our characters or do yall think we will only he able to play as Brendan and May?

I'm not quite sure actually. I hope they bring it back because that was one of the biggest features of X and Y. Maybe they'll bring Brendan and May as your challenger-friends? It'd be a step back if they didn't include it, but then again they didn't include the Pokemon-following-you thing after HeartGold/SoulSilver :S

inuborg

I have the daunting task of transporting this Porygon from Soul Silver to X lawd help me :cry: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

TheOriginalOne

I JUST REMEBERED SOMETHING!!!!

What do y'all think will be included with Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire?!?! The other remakes have all had something included with them! FR&LG had the GBA Adapter, I believe, and HG&SS came with the Pokéwalker!

Ray of Light

What do y'all think will be included with Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire?!?! The other remakes have all had something included with them! FR&LG had the GBA Adapter, I believe, and HG&SS came with the Pokéwalker!

A Diglett themed dildo 

a trumpet.

ryhanna

look what i found

FbhEqKK.jpg

i saw this yesterday.

but i'm positive it's fake judging from the upper screen. it's Lumiose City's gate from Route 4 :sweat:

the map tho. fake or not, i can't wait to see Hoenn's map like that. :flutter:

I hope they do actually put the Pokenav on the touch screen. No Amie feature though pls. It has it's benefits but it was so damn tedious. :sweat:

About the huge area of ocean, I'm sure GameFreak knows that the vast amount of ocean drew a lot of criticism, so maybe they'll do something to correct it. Fire Red and Leaf Green had the Sevii Islands added into the post-game, maybe something like that, that only becomes accessible after the Elite Four could take up some of the ocean space. Personally, I don't mind the abundance of water, it just makes Hoenn unique. :sara:

They better include Emerald's Battle Frontier though. That was the best one. 

I hope they do actually put the Pokenav on the touch screen. No Amie feature though pls. It has it's benefits but it was so damn tedious. :sweat:

About the huge area of ocean, I'm sure GameFreak knows that the vast amount of ocean drew a lot of criticism, so maybe they'll do something to correct it. Fire Red and Leaf Green had the Sevii Islands added into the post-game, maybe something like that, that only becomes accessible after the Elite Four could take up some of the ocean space. Personally, I don't mind the abundance of water, it just makes Hoenn unique. :sara:

They better include Emerald's Battle Frontier though. That was the best one. 

don't forget Hoenn's music.

THEY SHOULDN'T MESS UP HOENN'S MUSIC.

maybe they'll cover it in Kalos styled music;

the guitars and the orchestral. that would be awesome.

Melancolie Path :flutter:

ryhanna

don't forget Hoenn's music.

THEY SHOULDN'T MESS UP HOENN'S MUSIC.

maybe they'll cover it in Kalos styled music;

the guitars and the orchestral. that would be awesome.

Melancolie Path :flutter:

Maybe it's the nostalgia of being the first Pokemon game I ever played, but Hoenn's soundtrack was my favourite and I can't wait to hear that music again. :giveup:

Maybe it's the nostalgia of being the first Pokemon game I ever played, but Hoenn's soundtrack was my favourite and I can't wait to hear that music again. :giveup:

the Elite 4 music :giveup:

the nostalgia :flutter: Sapphire was my first bought pokemon game.

i remember leveling my Swampert to 100 while paying dust to the rest of the team. :emma:

but that was me being a 6 year old :spin:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived